PDA

View Full Version : Thanks guys

hockey nut
02-27-2006, 08:24 AM
Big Thanks to Anthony and Irene for setting up a great dinner. Awsome food.

A very Special THANKS to John & Ivy for making it a surprise birthday party with all the trimmings. mmmmmm CAKE!!!!!

And a Warm thanks to all who attended!!!!! It was nice to see/meet all of you. We had a lot of fun and saw some great looking tanks tonight. Thanks for letting us in your homes and sharing your stories and ideas.

Regards Callum

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Happy Birthday Callum. Glad you had a good time. That strawberrry shortcake John & Ivy brought was pretty good, eh. It was they're idea to get a cake & a tasty idea it was.

BTW, did you let your wife know that you got taken in? I wish we had you singing Happy Birthday to yourself on tape. Boy, did you look surprised when that cake arrived in front of you. Hehehe.

You're turning 21, right?

Anthony

Tom R
02-27-2006, 04:59 PM
Happy Birthday Callum.

Thanks to Anthony and Irene for yet another great dinning experiance.

Thanks to Ivy and John for there input as usual, if you want some organized call Ivy.

To Rich, Lynn and Dwight thank you for letting us into your homes. As usual the hospitality of Reefer was outstanding. Your tanks are very well done. If any of you find yourself out my way (Cloverdale) give me a call as you are always welcome to have a look at my tanks.

Tom R

christyf5
02-27-2006, 05:52 PM
:new-bday: Callum!!

Griffin
02-27-2006, 11:47 PM
It was a fun evening - Great people, great food, its alot of work and they deserve a big round of applause :D
Also a big thank you to all for coming over and the kind words on my set up - it makes a guy feel good, i also appreciate the extra idea's on what else i could do to better my system. :D
Looking forward to the next one.

Cheers
Rich

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-28-2006, 02:34 AM
Rich, Lynn & Dwight, thanks for letting us trample all over your places on a Sunday night. It was great to see all these "new to us" setups since none of us had ever gone to these North Shore homes before. Rich, that tank, canopy & stand were such a great buy. Looking forward to seeing how they'll look in another few months as everything grows in.

Anthony

Van down by the river
03-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Happy Birthday Callum,
Sorry I couldn't make the party I had family obligations.
James