PDA

View Full Version : Free Flame Scallops --- GONE TO GOOD HOMES

howdy20012002
02-27-2006, 12:53 AM
I have 2 Flame scallops that are looking for a good home.
When i ordered them with my last shipment, i didn't realize that they required such attention.
Therefore, to hopefully save their lives and give them a good home i will give them to anyone that is willing to do the work of having them

there is one that is approx. 1 inch...and one about 3 inches
For those of you that are saying to yourself that i shouldn't have ordered them in the first place...I agree.
I will be not ordering them again and am angry with myself for not doing proper research first.
I dont condone taking things from the ocean that probably wont make it in a tank.
Anyhows...
pm me if interested and are willing to commit to trying to keep them
thanks
Neal

oilfield safety
02-27-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi buddy,

I'll take one, preferabley the 1", I will also grab a couple of turbos from you. I can grab at 6:45 Monday if that works for you. I have a terrible memory I'll need your address again.

Shane

KrazyKuch
02-27-2006, 01:46 AM
I'm gonna do a little research on them first but I am interested in getting the other one.

TheReefGeek
02-27-2006, 03:10 AM
You have a PM

vanreefer
02-27-2006, 03:39 AM
I have one thats been alive in my tank for 2 years don't really give it any special attention... in fact it was hidden in the rockwork for almost a year... and I wasn't feeding the tank any phyto at the time.

Fishfanatic
03-04-2006, 10:45 PM
hey if you have any left I will take it I already have an oyster I have to feed phyto so not much extra work

TheReefGeek
03-04-2006, 11:12 PM
Neal, let Fishfanatic have the one I was going to pick up.

fishguyxd
03-05-2006, 01:20 PM
if you still looking for a home for it pm me I have one already and it's doing good. andnot alot of special attention.