PDA

View Full Version : Misc giveaways (Calgary)

Delphinus
02-26-2006, 05:55 PM
- 1 pair (i.e., for one lamp) Coralife waterproof endcaps for T12 fluorescent. Note NO not VHO. Includes mounting clips as well.

- About a garbage bag's worth of bioballs. These came with my cube tank. I'm never going to use them. If someone wants 'em they can have 'em otherwise they're going to be garbaged.

- Approx. 24 lamps NO T12's. Probably a mixed bag of bulbs, daylights, cool whites, etc. Might be good for planted FW tanks, or who knows, maybe a FO of some kind. These are unused lamps that were given to me but I'm not going to be using them up anymore since I don't have a tank they can go over at this point.

Free.

PS. I'm noticing a trend where when I say something is free, someone expresses an interest, and then I never hear from them again. I think the tendency is for people to think, "oh if it's free then there's no hurry." I'm not trying to be rude, but this is stuff that is getting in my way and I'm giving it away as free to encourage a speedy transaction. If you have any interest in the above, let me know soon and please make arrangements to pick up in a timely manner. I am just going to throw it out at some point otherwise. Thanks for your understanding.

muck
02-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Tony, can you hold on to the bioballs for me. I'll sure I'll be down in a few months.. :mrgreen:

Finaddict
02-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Hi tony pm sent to ya!