PDA

View Full Version : Bartender and a pirate

Delphinus
02-23-2006, 04:20 PM
A bartender says to a pirate: "Did you know you have a steering wheel hanging out of your pants?"

The pirate replies: "Ar!! It's driving me nuts."

muck
02-23-2006, 04:43 PM
hehe... good one Tony. :wink:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-23-2006, 04:48 PM
Funny. Thanks for a good giggle first thing in the morning. Have a good day y'all.

Anthony

christyf5
02-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Damn! I love that one. :biggrin: I was just thinking about the punch line the other day and couldn't remember the beginning part (I do that for almost every joke :rolleyes:)

muck
02-23-2006, 05:04 PM
A ventriloquist is sitting onstage at a comedy club. He and his dummy are spurting out really crude blonde jokes, when a blonde lady sitting in the audience stands up.
"I'm so sick of you people who think blondes are stupid. It's because of you that I have had to try harder to prove myself at work and in the community. There are just as many dumb people with red or brown hair. There are just as many smart people with blonde hair."
"Gosh, Miss, I'm terribly sorry. I was just telling jokes, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." "Shut up! I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to that little jerk on your lap!"

muck
02-23-2006, 05:11 PM
A man walks into a pub and says, "Give me three pints of Guinness, please."
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone.
He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."
The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too and we're drinking together."
The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition and every week he sets up the guy's three beers as soon as he enters in the bar. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them, then orders two more. The bartender sadly says, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died." The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine - I just quit drinking."

Murminator
02-23-2006, 10:07 PM
!*!*!*!*! DIRTY JOKE IF EASILY OFFENDED DON"T READ !*!*!*!*!*

Why do doctors spank newborn babies????

To knock the penises off the stupid ones :razz:

I put in the warning because people might offended by the word "stupid"

Funky_Fish14
02-23-2006, 10:55 PM
Lmao, these are all hilarious! Thanks for the chuckles!

Old Guy
02-23-2006, 11:15 PM
I'm really distraught. Came home today and my blow up doll had run away with my air mattress. I figure, no problem, I'll just go down to the local "gentleman's club" at which had a sign on the door-" Beat It Were Closed".

Went to the Doctors cause I thought I had Mono. Turns out I'm just really, really lazy.

Johnny Reefer
02-24-2006, 02:37 AM
A bartender says to a pirate: "Did you know you have a steering wheel hanging out of your pants?"

The pirate replies: "Ar!! It's driving me nuts."
Arrrr, matey! 'Tis a good yarn ye tell. Did quiver me foony boon, it did.
Me thinks to tell it to me 'mates 'nigh shanty time.
To be laughter all 'round wit a yarn so grand!
Anodder pint, me lass!

Cheers,:smile:

PS: Disclaimer- Old english not necessarily accurate.
PPS: Shanty time is Paaaaarrrrrrrtyyyy on a ship.:mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-24-2006, 03:06 AM
Johnny Reefer = Johnny Depp????

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-24-2006, 03:13 AM
It's a windy day in the city. A lawyer walks into a rooftop bar downtown & orders a beer. He's spots another guy at the bar drinking heavily. Suddenly the other guy says, "The updrafts are so strong I bet you could fly." Without another word, he opens the window & leaps outside. Shocked the patrons look down. Suddenly the guy gets carried back up by the wind and lands safely back inside the bar. Amazed, the lawyer runs to the window, says "This I gotta try!" leaps out & plunges to his death.

The bartender looks over at the first jumper and says, "Jeez Superman, you're a Mean drunk!!!"

Johnny Reefer
02-24-2006, 04:15 AM
Johnny Reefer = Johnny Depp????
:confused:
Take a look at my profile.
Maybe that'll explain it.

Cheers,:smile: