PDA

View Full Version : Animal House Now Open In Abbotsford.

Dale D
06-08-2002, 04:17 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know that the new store in Abbotsford is now open.

The saltwater/ reef livestock selection will be a little limited at first, while the systems are cycling, but, the selection will improve as things get running properly.

Stop in and have a look.

The store is located in Mt. Lehman Center across from the auto mall on Mt. Lehman Road.

Thanks everyone.

Dale

SuperFudge
06-09-2002, 11:41 PM
Had a visit opening day,

Good job guys,looks sweet ! :D
(of course so did the lady in the Star FM booth :eek: )

Marc.

[ 09 June 2002, 19:42: Message edited by: Superfudge ]

Troy F
06-10-2002, 12:00 AM
Dale are you going to be working at that location? If so, let me know when and I'll pop by for a visit.

DJ88
06-10-2002, 12:11 AM
Ditto Dale.

Haven't seen ya in ages.

Dale D
06-10-2002, 03:22 AM
I should eventually be working there part of the week. They are still trying to work out the schedule.

I've been working there alot lately to get it open, now I have to sort out a few things that went wrong at the old store while I was away. :(

Marc.

I didn't check out the Star FM girl.

The last day before the opening, there were a couple of women at the store talking to Mike. At first I thought, "Alright, Mike's getting strippers for the Grand Opening. :D

Turns out they were from the newspaper or radio. :(

Mak
06-12-2002, 09:15 PM
Stopped in the other day for a little looksee. Quite impressed with the employee's, as they were very helpfull. The store look's and sound's like it's gonna be quite nice once she get's a rock'n :D .

Looking forward to talking to you in person Dale ;) .

If anybody is interested I live 3 min's away so send me a message and we can meet up at the store, and your always welcome to check out my tank smile.gif , if your willing to pay a $5 admission fee... haha just kidding tongue.gif .

Dale D
06-13-2002, 04:00 AM
Makavelli.

Thanks for the comments.

The girls who work at the Abbotsford store are excellent with FW fish, but, are just learning about the SW and Reef end of the hobby right now. So you may have to excuse them if they are not right up on the cutting end of the hobby. (like most of you on this board :D )

They are smart enough to know that if they do not know the answer to your question they will not make one up. But, will try to find someone who does know. smile.gif

I'd love to see your tank sometime, but, $5 is alittle steep for me. I work in a petstore. :D ;)

Dale smile.gif

[ 03 July 2002, 20:55: Message edited by: Dale D ]

BC_Grl
06-18-2002, 09:56 PM
I see you didn't move very far... :rolleyes:
How about coming to Victoria??

Cheers,
jeanna