PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI Unit Sale

canadawest
04-09-2002, 02:11 AM
Hey everyone, I noticed the following thread on the AquariumPros.ca discussion board.

RO/DI Sale! (http://www.aquariumpros.ca/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=517)

This is a great price on a great RO/DI unit. I have been using the same one for just over 6 months and have been very happy with it.

pocilipora
04-09-2002, 02:52 AM
Ya O.K. Ill buy one right away!!!

canadawest
04-09-2002, 06:01 PM
Chris, while I can appreciate that you are negative due to your "prize" experience thus far, the fact remains that nowhere will you find a 100gpd RO/DI unit for only $250CDN. Hell, you wont even find a 50GPD for less than $300CDN.

So for those people who are interested in buying a RO/DI unit, this might be a great opportunity for them. They would also be dealing with AquariumPros rather than ReefPure directly, so I would suspect the customer service issues with ReefPure are a non-factor in this opportunity.

StirCrazy
04-09-2002, 09:36 PM
Andrew,it would be a good deal if they had the R/O units in stock but they are not.. they arre drop shiped from Dave.. after seing the peoblems with more than one customer not getting there orders and having to be refunded I don't think this sale is worth the heartach.. but thats my own personal opinion.

Steve

Troy F
04-09-2002, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't give Dave a red cent, directly or indirectly, not after the way he's behaved on this board.

titus
04-09-2002, 10:38 PM
Hello,

What kind of units are you guys looking for? I have distributor pricing from AquaFX. Their sample unit was well packaged and well built.

AquariumPros.ca
04-10-2002, 05:43 AM
Andrew...Thanks for the post.

In respect to the shipping...if ordered through ME @ AquariumPros.ca - then any issues that could arrise become MY problem personally. I take my customer service and satisfaction as my #1 priority PERIOD! I have never had an order from Dave take any longer then 4-days to arrive (with the exception of a out-of-stock In-Line TDS meter).

I do have some units arriving here...but they are selling as fast as I order them. Any units that are shipped from Dave are shipped Air Freight and arrive in about 3 days from order (including customs clearance). Not too bad.

The AquaFX units are also very good and Marianne is a FOUNTAIN of knowledge too. I do however know that the price I am getting and distributing the Tornado 100GPD units for...I doubt that anyone will compete.

HTH

Marianne
05-29-2002, 10:52 AM
Thanks AJ. I hope all is going well for you.

Marianne

Aquattro
05-29-2002, 03:13 PM
Marianne, are you able to compete with those prices Andrew is offering?