PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Seio Powerheads in Calgary

Moogled
02-21-2006, 07:56 PM
Anyone got a couple of spare 620 lying around? I'm looking for 2 of them, but will also respond to a single bigger one as well. Let me know if you have anything.

Many thanks,

Marco

Skimmer Juice
02-21-2006, 08:16 PM
golds should have them but new.I bought 2 there, good price.

Moogled
02-21-2006, 08:43 PM
Yeah, I spoke with Albert, but I really don't feel like shelling another 60 bucks per powerhead, so I'm trying to see if there's any used ones that people don't need anymore.

Skimmerking
02-21-2006, 08:54 PM
Not to sounds like a Ass, but the going rate is around 60 dollars usually for the 820's, that is what i have been seeing. and that is with the mod's and the mgents pretty good price. too no tax.

Moogled
02-22-2006, 12:57 AM
Thanks for trying to help. The reason I'm posting is to see if I can score a powerhead for less so I won't have to spend any unnecessary extra dollars. Not that I can't afford powerheads at retail price, it's just a wise use of finances (I'm a College student with a PT job that doesn't pay alot).

Hopefully something will come by. If not, I'll just go grab some new ones from Albert.

PS: Appreciations go to stinky for giving me an option in case I did not know about Gold's.

G1GY
02-22-2006, 02:37 AM
You won't find a better price than Gold on them. :)

Moogled
02-22-2006, 02:56 AM
I don't know if people are just unaware or if I'm not being clear enough.

I am posting here to see if I can possibly get a powerhead from a fellow reefer (read: NOT RETAIL) for cheaper than Gold's. Does anyone need any clarifying on this point?

I know that Gold's carries Seio powerheads.
I know that Gold's has the cheapest prices.
I know that I can buy them from Gold's.

Anyone need clarification on this point too?

Please don't turn this thread into an advertisement, and more importantly, don't post in this thread as if I am being irrationally angry at all these posts because clearly I am only stating things as they are.

G1GY
02-22-2006, 05:22 AM
I don't know if people are just unaware or if I'm not being clear enough.

I am posting here to see if I can possibly get a powerhead from a fellow reefer (read: NOT RETAIL) for cheaper than Gold's. Does anyone need any clarifying on this point?

I know that Gold's carries Seio powerheads.
I know that Gold's has the cheapest prices.
I know that I can buy them from Gold's.

Anyone need clarification on this point too?

Please don't turn this thread into an advertisement, and more importantly, don't post in this thread as if I am being irrationally angry at all these posts because clearly I am only stating things as they are.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/7635/66954914evbpgqph0rc.jpg

Moogled
02-22-2006, 05:48 AM
Please don't reply if you have nothing better to say, G1GY. It makes you look incredibly immature, if not stupid.

Thanks.

G1GY
02-22-2006, 06:14 AM
Please don't reply if you have nothing better to say, G1GY. It makes you look incredibly immature, if not stupid.

Thanks.

That was harsh. :(

Willow
02-22-2006, 06:22 AM
dang give it a rest the guy is looking for a used powerhead.

albert_dao
02-25-2006, 02:37 AM
Not to sounds like a Ass, but the going rate is around 60 dollars usually for the 820's, that is what i have been seeing. and that is with the mod's and the mgents pretty good price. too no tax.

http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/details/pumps.php?product_ID=wp-rseo0820

GG, thx