PDA

View Full Version : 2 X 250W PFO 4' light

Ruth
02-21-2006, 12:06 PM
I bought this light system from Snoop Dog a few months ago and my plan was to use it on my new cube. My plans have changed and I am going to be going with 4 Luminarc pendants so will not need this light. I have never used it but it is a sweet light. Just looking to recoup my costs for light and shipping so $800. Here is the thread with pictures.
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=19689
I am going to be coming down to Vancouver on the Easter weekend (middle of April) so can deliver.
Snoopy managed to build a very nice crate for shipping which I unfortunately don't have anymore and don't think I will be able to build anything to ship it in. I can arrange to meet someone halfway for delivery though.

Ruth
02-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Nobody interested in this light system - it is a very nice light, it just doesn't fit in with my plans?

Kryten
02-27-2006, 06:20 PM
If it's still available at Easter I have a brother-in-law in Taylor that I could probably convince to pick it up and bring it with him when he comes here...

Ruth
02-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Sure - that works LMK. I am going on holidays tomorrow and won't be back until March 19th or 20th.