PDA

View Full Version : Polyplab products

Jim Barry
02-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Has anyone tried the polyplab products?

I am just curious on how they affect coral growth.

Jim

dreef
02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
If your talking about reef roids,just do a search.There's pages of posts about this product.

Ruth
02-12-2006, 04:26 PM
I have not tried their new product - it sounds very much like the principles behind the zeovit system that I already use on one tank.
My opinion is still out on the reef roids. I have been using it on all my tanks except the 190 that I run zeovit on. I have a few mushrooms that seem to be shriveling up - some palys (my favorite of course) that have closed and shrunk - an a green carpet anemone that has been shrivelled up for the last 4 days.
I don't know if it is the reef roids or not as I am on week 4 of changing my salt mix.
The only changes made in this system is the reef roids and the new salt. I am going to discontinue the roids for now.
OTOH all other softies and LPS seem to be really healthy and expanded - particularly in my 12g Nano.

Jim Barry
02-12-2006, 06:33 PM
sorry, I meant the reef-fresh line.

here is the link;

http://www.polyplab.com/reefresh.html

Has anyone purchased these products... what do you think of them?

Jim

OCDP
02-13-2006, 06:57 PM
I think the product has only been available for a very short period of time. So you may not have too many responses yet. But that's not for sure... just FYI.

Jaws
02-14-2006, 06:01 AM
They told me about the tanks they tested on in Ontario and they said it did wonders for them. I think it also relies heavily on what equipment you're currently using too.