PDA

View Full Version : How do corals do after 2 days over night?

One_Divided
12-11-2001, 10:42 PM
I had an ongoing struggle with greyhound all day.. I was expecting 2 LPS from J&L.. I spoke to them several times over the course of the day to make sure my package would make it on time.. Well, of course it didn't and they don't cover parishables.. I'm just a little worried about the corals making it.. How do they usually do after two days overnight?

It's not the money that I care about.. It's a moral thing.. If they Don't make it alive tomorrow, I will never mail order non-captive raised corals again.. Nor can I trust a mail service again..

reefburnaby
12-11-2001, 11:21 PM
Hi,

What kind of LPS ?

- Victor.

christyf5
12-12-2001, 02:15 AM
When you say two days overnight do you mean you are going to get it the next day? Or two nights??

When I get stuff from J&L they usually double or triple bag it and put in oxygen for my trip home and I usually go home the next day. I've never had any problems.

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

One_Divided
12-12-2001, 04:08 AM
A Red Cynarina and Green Candy Cane.

Hey christy, I have ordered from J&L many times and not had any problems.. The stuff usually sits over night and then is shipped to the island in the morning.. then deleivered or picked up.. I'm sure you know that! But this time they didn't deliver it today after I called them several tiems to make sure they would on time.. so now the corals will sit in the (hopefuly not too cold) bus station overnight again..

reefburnaby
12-12-2001, 12:05 PM
Hi,

I think they should be fine. Both corals are very tough...

- Victor.