PDA

View Full Version : 7month old bangaii cardinals

i have crabs
02-09-2006, 02:16 AM
i have 2 in a 20g from a batch i had a while ago and 1 is starting to chase the other around so i think thier both males so they have to go and they cant be housed with eachother so thier up for adoption if thier is a good home i also have 1 small green cromis that got kicked out of the group he was in and a 4striped damsil slightly agressive but mostly a chicken and a figure 8 puffer that got beatup fairly good by 2 triggers so i addopted him a while ago with the damsil hes healing up good and is a nice fish that needs a home.

whonow
02-09-2006, 03:29 PM
hey there...what fishes are you looking to give up...I will take the "community" fish..not the trigger, grouper or puffer...but bangais I will take

calboomer43
02-09-2006, 06:27 PM
If things don't workout with the initial reply. Pmed you

i have crabs
02-09-2006, 11:43 PM
sorry if i was confusing about what i have

2-bangaii cardinals sitll small but readdy for a new home,i think they must be seperated because of fighting im shure thier both males and it wont work out

1- green cromis (runt) that got kicked out of the rest of the group

1- 4 striped damsil mostly a chicken but trys to be a big shot sometimes

1- figure 8 puffer that has been converted to saltwater,he was beet up preatty bad a while ago but is healing up fine.

ive got a few pms but thier all still here at this point,im in chestermere if thats a problem

fatpuffer
02-10-2006, 02:51 AM
are u selling all of those listed?
I am interested in the fig 8.

Js