PDA

View Full Version : mystery reefer

StirCrazy
02-07-2006, 01:45 AM
Ok so as I am sitting in the line up for Tim Horten's on goldstream, I see a tank lighting up one of the places in the new condo next door... who is it? :biggrin:

Steve

TNTCanada
02-07-2006, 04:51 AM
Could be Jason (Jaws) I think he lives in a condo out that way. But could be wrong.

Myanth
02-07-2006, 05:17 AM
Aww... Goldstream.... fond memories.

Long lost Island boy. Miss the ocean. Guess that's why I have a reef tank.

Mike

kellehar
02-07-2006, 05:54 AM
hhmmmm..... Home I miss it

Jaws
02-08-2006, 06:12 AM
Yup, that's me. I only have two of four MH's turned on so far too. Should be turning up the other two in a couple weeks. Then you'll definitely be able to see it.

StirCrazy
02-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Yup, that's me. I only have two of four MH's turned on so far too. Should be turning up the other two in a couple weeks. Then you'll definitely be able to see it.

ho how come you didn't wave at me wen you were out on your balcony looking at the drive through:mrgreen: .. I go though every night between 6 and 7 :redface:

Steve

Jaws
02-08-2006, 04:13 PM
I was probably working and focusing all my attention on the tank.

StirCrazy
02-08-2006, 11:11 PM
I was probably working and focusing all my attention on the tank.

hmmm is that what you call working:mrgreen:

Steve

Jaws
02-09-2006, 04:14 AM
Hopefully I was wearing a belt or you may have seen a bit of plumbing going on also.

StirCrazy
02-09-2006, 02:01 PM
Hopefully I was wearing a belt or you may have seen a bit of plumbing going on also.

:surprise: thats one visual I didn't need LOL.. I assume you were cleaning your tank last night about 6.. I was going to honk the horn and tell you when you were done you could do mine :mrgreen:

Steve

christyf5
02-09-2006, 03:15 PM

:rofl:http://www.crazypics.de/smilies/frech/2/0434.gif

Jaws
02-09-2006, 04:03 PM
I thought you don't clean your tank.

StirCrazy
02-10-2006, 12:18 PM
I thought you don't clean your tank.

thats right but other people are welcome to :mrgreen:

Steve

totalpackage181
02-12-2006, 03:23 AM
that's me 31" tall seastar ......two 400mh,

still getting over my christmas time disaster.........

StirCrazy
02-12-2006, 05:33 PM
that's me 31" tall seastar ......two 400mh,

still getting over my christmas time disaster.........

whats you?

Steve

StirCrazy
02-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Ok, I have spotted another possible tank in a house in that little division across the road from Home depot. Is that anyone here?

Steve

christyf5
02-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey Steve, you've got your own little tank tour going on there! BYOB - Bring your own binoculars :wink:

Ruth
02-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Hell maybe it was me. With 6 400W MH, 1 250W and one 175W I am surprised I haven't gotten a knock on the door from the local constabulary.

rickjames
02-12-2006, 06:43 PM
With 6 400W MH, 1 250W and one 175W

:eek:

Does your power meter spin like a record!? :wink:

Ruth
02-12-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't look - if I can't see it I can just ignore it - at least until my bill comes!:redface:

StirCrazy
02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Hey Steve, you've got your own little tank tour going on there! BYOB - Bring your own binoculars :wink:

well you know I have nothing better to do:mrgreen:

its almost becomming a sport for me now.. finding houses with reef tanks...hmmm... reef hunting. :lol:

Steve

totalpackage181
02-14-2006, 01:47 AM
i believe that you are talking about the fourth floor (loft) unit, ..back corner directly above the drivethrough. that is my apartment that you are seeing. I was even cleaning the tank the other night...( as you described) .as for jaws, dont know who he is, or where in the building he is, but would like to see his tank sometime if he is a reefer in the building too......how many tanks can there be in this building.....i know of at least one 90 gallon, but that is fresh water...

anyhow later..
Quinn

Jaws
02-14-2006, 06:03 AM
I'm actually in the building kind of behind city hall on Jacklin Rd. You can see my tank from Timmy's too so I thought that's what Steve was talking about. Got any pics of your tank?

StirCrazy
02-14-2006, 12:47 PM
i believe that you are talking about the fourth floor (loft) unit, ..back corner directly above the drivethrough. that is my apartment that you are seeing. I was even cleaning the tank the other night...( as you described) .as for jaws, dont know who he is, or where in the building he is, but would like to see his tank sometime if he is a reefer in the building too......how many tanks can there be in this building.....i know of at least one 90 gallon, but that is fresh water...

anyhow later..
Quinn

Ahhhh, so Jaws was fibbing to me.. hehe, you unit looks like it is the top two floors. Now I just have to find out who's up by home depot:biggrin: If it keeps going like this we are going to have to get a colwood/langford club area.

Steve

Marnie
02-15-2006, 04:35 AM
Hmm.... where bouts in the Home Depot area???

Could be me

StirCrazy
02-15-2006, 12:36 PM
well there is that development right across millstream from the home depot entrance and beside all the new construction that is going on.
I think it was the second or third house on the right as you look up the street.

Steve

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Beware of stalkers :)

Sounds like Steve is gonna be cruisin your neighbourhoods with his trusty binocs & risk being questioned by concerned police officers.

"Sir, what are you doing sitting in your car with a pair of binoculars & a Tim Horton's donut?"

Steve "Just looking out for fish tanks sir."

"What?"

Steve "Really, I'm a reefer."

"What!!!?"

Steve "No, it's all a huge misunderstanding. BTW, could you tighten thoe cuffs just a bit? Ohhhh, yeah. Thanks. Now where were we?"

Marnie
02-15-2006, 11:50 PM
LOL....you paint a funny picture....

Nope thats not me, I'm in past the loghouse. But my house sits up on the hill a bit and people ask me what's with the blue light coming from my livingroom.

Hey on another note, I was looking at the map for the new mall near Home Depot and it looks as though a PETSMART is moving in there. Too bad it wasn't something with SALT.

StirCrazy
02-16-2006, 01:32 AM
edited to be more realistic

Sounds like Steve is gonna be cruisin your neighbourhoods with his trusty binocs & risk being questioned by concerned police officers.

"Sir, what are you doing sitting in your truck with a pair of binoculars & a Tim Horton's coffee?"

Steve "Just checking out the fish that babe has sir."

"What?"

Steve "Really, I'm looking for reefers."

"What!!!?"

Steve "No, it's all a huge misunderstanding. BTW, could you tighten thoe cuffs just a bit? Ohhhh, yeah. Thanks. Now where were we?"

TNTCanada
02-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey everyone if you see Steve in town let me know so I can turn off my lights. Steve the Reef stalker:)

Just kidding Steve by the way hows that tank of your coming, anything alive in it or can you still not see in it. I think we need some pics to see whats going on.

Cheers
Tyler

StirCrazy
02-17-2006, 01:55 AM
Hey everyone if you see Steve in town let me know so I can turn off my lights. Steve the Reef stalker:)

Just kidding Steve by the way hows that tank of your coming, anything alive in it or can you still not see in it. I think we need some pics to see whats going on.

Cheers
Tyler

the coraline has covered the glass again.. I give up can't stop it from growing.. but it is close to the day it gets shut down the garage tank is doing good so now i just have to figure out how to catch my tang and move him.

Steve