PDA

View Full Version : Clown pair + Anemone, Goby, Shrimp, Live Rock FOR SALE - CALGARY

ilovefish
01-30-2006, 01:27 AM
Hi all, I'm shutting down what I have left in my 20gal.

Contents:

- 1 male 1 female pair of True Percula Clowns, and beautiful large bright yellow and pink based anemone (Heteractis Magnifica). Will only sell as group.
Asking: $100 (Paid $150 + tax, and have the receipt to prove it.)

http://www.lexi.net/~roberta/clowns.jpg

- 1 yellow watchman goby (with a cute personality!), $10

- 1 coral banded shrimp, $10

- approx. 10 lbs of live rock (see sample of rock from image above), $40.

- approx. 15 lbs of live aragonite (crushed coral) sand, sm-med coarseness, $10.

Feel free to contact me at r.bremner ‘at’ shaw.ca or send me a PM.
Thanks!
Roberta

Nadeem
01-30-2006, 03:26 AM
PM Sent.

Nadeem

lil_clownfish13
01-30-2006, 03:55 AM
wow, must say-- ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! The photo is amazing, say nothing of the fish/anemone...so stunning! What kind of light did you have over your setup? (sorry to jack the topic!)

macman
01-30-2006, 04:31 AM
PM sent re: live rock

OCDP
01-30-2006, 02:38 PM
PM sent (anemone .. drool..)

muck
01-30-2006, 02:47 PM
PM sent (anemone .. drool..)

Scott you do realize these anemones will grow to 1 meter (3 feet) across.. :rolleyes:

OCDP
01-30-2006, 03:03 PM
More than aware. Thanks.
like I've said in the past. if I had to remove all my corals for a species only tank, I would. It's the whole reason I got into this hobby. Maybe one day I'll have a nice big cube tank with a ritteri like Tony's beast. An idol tank ...

Aquaholic
01-30-2006, 03:50 PM
I have sent pm

ilovefish
01-31-2006, 05:37 AM
Well, most of you guessed it by the price, I bought at Wai's. The anemone is large, and will get larger... but it is so beautiful! You got to drop the big bucks to get the best, and it's a rare find.

So far, I have a few people interested... need to arrange appointments however. First come first serve. I'll sell livestock first before I sell the rock/sand -- I'll contact those who contacted me first, thanks.

wow, must say-- ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!!! The photo is amazing, say nothing of the fish/anemone...so stunning! What kind of light did you have over your setup? (sorry to jack the topic!)

PS -- I was using a 48" Giesemann lighting set-up, 2 dual 175W MH, plus 2 T5 Actinics. Again, spending the big bucks for the best :)

ilovefish
01-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Well, I've managed to have lucked out, and found someone interested in it all... and have arranged for a weekend visit. If this deal should fall through the cracks, I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks again for your interest!
Roberta

OCDP
02-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Make sure the anemone and clowns to go someone who knows how to keep both species alive and happy :D

Riterri's are not for beginners, heck they are barely for advanced reefkeepers :razz:

Glad you found someone to take it all though.

G1GY
02-01-2006, 02:14 AM
PS -- I was using a 48" Giesemann lighting set-up, 2 dual 175W MH, plus 2 T5 Actinics. Again, spending the big bucks for the best :)

Over a 20 gallon?

Are you selling it after the livestock is gone?

Pm me if you want to sell it and let me know how much you want for it. :)