PDA

View Full Version : FREE Xenia in Calgary

Delphinus
12-08-2001, 01:47 AM
Ok, this is a long shot, but if anyone has a remote interest in having some xenia in their reef .... and they live in or near Calgary ...

I had to do a major pruning tonight. I have so much xenia right now I don't know what I'm going to do with it all. I can't bring myself to flush it.

This stuff is FREE!!! It's very nice stuff. I just have too much for a 20 gallon reef. Come and get it. Future considerations for trades or trades are appreciated, but not necessary.

Please spread the word. I have an urgent need to find this stuff new homes. But if I can't find new homes for it this weekend, then I'm screwed. I won't be able to keep it in sumps forever.

Click on my profile link to get my email.

Bryan
12-08-2001, 01:54 PM
Give Bobby at Aquarium Services a call. He used to work at a local LFS in Vancouver and I heard that he was calling around looking for Xenia to be shipped to Calgary.

If you hook up with him say Bryan (customer from Perkys Pets)said Hi and to send me his updated e-mail address.

Delphinus
12-08-2001, 05:30 PM
Is this Aquarium Services in Calgary? Is that Big Al's? I don't really recognize the name although I think technically Big Al's is called "Big Al's Aquarium Services." I dind't realize there was a Bobby at Big Al's, I thought I knew most of the guys there.

Or do you mean some other place? If so let me know. I'll try to get ahold of him.