PDA

View Full Version : BTA, candycane, blueridge, pipe organ

Delphinus
01-20-2006, 04:34 PM
BTA clone.. $20

Candycane colony.. fairly large. Has some minor damage on some heads from when a powerhead fell on it, but is recovering well (and should continue to recover in a new home). Would prefer to sell as single colony minus a small frag to keep for myself, but if no interest within 4-5 days then we can look at selling frags instead. .. $40

Blue ridge coral frag, approx. 1" square. $5

Small amount of pipe organ available. $5 per chunk.

.. I think that's it for now, although potentially more to come out of this tank as time progresses, so stay tuned. First come first served. Calgary area.

OCDP
01-20-2006, 05:00 PM
PM Sent for BTA clone.

scuglass
01-20-2006, 05:12 PM
pm sent tony

Delphinus
01-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Forgot to mention. Also have some live rock rubble. Not very high quality stuff, basically old dead corals that have been encrusted with "stuff" (coraline, brittlestars, pods, sponges, who knows what). I feel bad to throw it out, so if anyone wants some, $5 for as much as you can carry. Might be useful as base rock or something (something to prop under other rock) or frag attachments, etc.

rusty
01-20-2006, 07:30 PM
Forgot to mention. Also have some live rock rubble. Not very high quality stuff, basically old dead corals that have been encrusted with "stuff" (coraline, brittlestars, pods, sponges, who knows what). I feel bad to throw it out, so if anyone wants some, $5 for as much as you can carry. Might be useful as base rock or something (something to prop under other rock) or frag attachments, etc.
Oh Tony why did you say something when I was there!!:razz: :mrgreen:

fatpuffer
01-20-2006, 09:38 PM
lots i want ...just can't get there early enough!

Js

michika
01-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey,

I wouldn't mind some of the pipe organ, the blue coral and some of that reef rubble. We'll be in your area the weekend of the 11th and 12th

Delphinus
01-21-2006, 07:35 PM
BTA is sold, thanks for the interest.

Have many PM's about the other items -- will try to respond to all later.