PDA

View Full Version : everyone come look at my avatar please!

smokinreefer
06-02-2002, 01:21 AM
hello everybody,
some of you guys know me, and some i have yet to meet, but can i ask you for your input...
do you find my avatar to be offensive? i am an easy going guy and dont want to do anything that makes you cringe or feel uneasy. do you think my avatar is untasteful and inappropriate? if so it was not my intentions, i had seen this pic that was passed along through the internet via emails and i personally thought it was fun and humorous. if it offensive to you please let me know and i will remove it.

incase you are wondering why i am asking, i have been asked to remove it from a different BB, due to complaints. and i will respect their wishes, but do you think they are overreacting?

just curious on what other peoples stance on this is.

thanks for your input.

sincerely,
shao

reefboy22
06-02-2002, 01:30 AM
i think its pretty dam funny i dont know about anyone else talk to u later buddy :cool:

canadawest
06-02-2002, 01:40 AM
Hey Shao, as far as I'm concerned, no harm no foul.

I also think it's hillarious, and you should keep it. Perhaps it's the laid back west-coast Canadian attitude here that is more accepting?

Silverfish
06-02-2002, 02:13 AM
I hope you keep it, I almost fell of my chair when I first saw it! :D

SuperFudge
06-02-2002, 02:15 AM
Well Shao,

That might have been me or you when just tots,so in a way id be kinda offended if someone asked me to remove it!

:rolleyes:

Guess i should remove my avatar before headed that way then.... I have a small dental problem that some may find abit repulsive ;) .

Marc.

[ 01 June 2002, 22:46: Message edited by: Superfudge ]

Troy F
06-02-2002, 04:37 AM
Marc, you kill me. I actually laughed out loud smile.gif . As for the pot smoking baby, I was pretty offended but I got over it ;) . Ya do know that stuff is illegal though?

SuperFudge
06-02-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Troy F:
Ya do know that stuff is illegal though?<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heh....

Says who? ;) LOL.

Actually,all legality issues aside,Why would it be ?

Youd think that when cosidering a Law for an illegal substance.... we`ed (no pun intended) make it based on what one may be inclined to do AFTER indulging.

Ohh...OTOH,maybe we can just legalize it to calm ones inflicted with Turrets,extreme anxiety or A.D.D. aswell as the terminally ill.

Now,why in the hell would we give those people medicinal pot instead of Alchohol?
(BTW....Whats medicinal about it?)

Ya figure the Government would get smart....legalize it,then tax the sh!t out of it like every other sin tax.

Anyways,Ill shut up now....I just hate when there is a law,but no real reasons to waste tax payers money to enforce or maintain it.

Marc.

[ 02 June 2002, 09:44: Message edited by: Superfudge ]

Tau2301
06-02-2002, 01:13 PM
It makes me smile.

I always thought that your handle refered to the fact that you liked to let the smoke out of all things electronic.

Troy F
06-02-2002, 02:41 PM
Marc I hear you. I think the reason the gov't still hasn't come around on the issue is that they haven't figured out how they would tax it. It will be pretty tough to get people to buy into paying high prices for something they can grow themselves easily (unlike running a still to make whiskey). Another point that is not in legalization's favour is the Americans view on drugs. The US gov't is already unhappy with our gov't's lenient view of marijuana. This shouldn't matter but as they are our biggest trading partner it's of significant importance.

smokinreefer
06-02-2002, 08:49 PM
:confused: :confused: what are you guys talking about?!?!

all it is, is a pic of a baby giving the A OK sign tongue.gif

Delphinus
06-03-2002, 02:23 AM
The A-OK sign?! How offensive!!!!

( ;) )

Mak
06-03-2002, 04:04 AM
LMFAO, It's A OK with me ;) .

Cya later BUDDy :D

Jacoda
06-03-2002, 11:17 PM
Love it! Shao

EmilyB
06-04-2002, 11:03 PM
Personally, Makavelli, your avatar is way funnier, when you know the whole story.. :D tongue.gif ;)

BCReefer
06-05-2002, 12:22 AM
may be i should have a better avatar for my name? I never thought much about it until a month after I picked it.

smokeing - don't worry about what anyone says.

Cheers,

stephane
06-05-2002, 01:09 AM
WHAT!!!!!KEEP IT HE IS MADE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Mak
06-05-2002, 01:29 AM
Thanks Em :D , Something like the " 7 day theory ", more like the " 7 hour theory"...LOL :D tongue.gif :D

Silverfish
06-05-2002, 02:30 AM
BCReefer, what are those green clumps your Hula girls are holding in their hands?? Broccoli?? :D :D

EmilyB
06-05-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by MAKAVELLI:
Thanks Em :D , Something like the " 7 day theory ", more like the " 7 hour theory"...LOL :D tongue.gif :D <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure now that was you and not Makaveli.. :D tongue.gif ;)