PDA

View Full Version : Should I stay or should I go?

Mak
05-31-2002, 12:56 AM
Yes, it's me Trigger. I wasn't hiding, i just felt a new start would be nice.

Well, I was going to leave until a couple people made me feel like I should stay. But today after a message or two,I been made to feel I should probably leave.

Well since I can't decide, I'll leave it up to you the people. Majority rules.

[ 30 May 2002, 20:57: Message edited by: MAKAVELLI ]

DJ88
05-31-2002, 01:01 AM
Which thread and who said something? PM me with the info.

Delphinus
05-31-2002, 01:11 AM
Stay...

Listen, this is how I look at things. We're all friends, with a common bond, we all have an interest in the same things. Friends are better off having an occasional argument, if not, it's actually a stagnant and stale relationship and not very interesting. It is only through differences of opinions that we ever learn, ever see an other way to see things ... it's not only natural it's HEALTHY.

And hey if it gets heated ... so what.

People are forgetful anyways. Nobody will remember next week what happens this week.

So don't worry about it.

Son Of Skyline
05-31-2002, 01:26 AM
I say you do whatever the heck you want. I mean c'mon...this is a frikkin internet message board, not a mob gang! I think some people take this stuff too seriously, especially when people disagree on the internet. It happens, get used to it.

reefburnaby
05-31-2002, 01:28 AM
Hi,

I wouldn't worry about it either. Darren and I have had many colourful discussions...but we are both still here and we still have our little discussions. It sometimes stings a bit, but its all about having fun and enhancing your knowledge.

I still remember the first discussion we had...is DI water drinkable ?

- Victor.

DJ88
05-31-2002, 01:30 AM
I drink it. ;)

hee hee

I am still waiting to get you over here Victor.. lol

StirCrazy
05-31-2002, 01:33 AM
Trigger, I say stay but it is realy up to you.. everyone here has had runins with others.. they go by and things go back to normal.. it is easy to take things the wrong way on the net as you can see the look on a guys face or hear the tone in there voice..

personaly I don't think the arguments of recient were as bad as others I have seen.

Steve

[ 30 May 2002, 21:35: Message edited by: StirCrazy ]

Son Of Skyline
05-31-2002, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by reefburnaby:

I still remember the first discussion we had...is DI water drinkable ?
- Victor.<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Uh...Is it? I was thinking about this the other day when I ran out of Canadian Springs.

BCReefer
05-31-2002, 01:53 AM
Stay.

I think we need some time in front of the computer learning to disagree. If we all agreed with each other life would be boring.

Cheers,
Patrick

reefburnaby
05-31-2002, 02:06 AM
Hi,

Yes it is. Although...DI water with trace elements (i.e. re-mineralized water) is better for you.

- Victor.

Silverfish
05-31-2002, 02:20 AM
How are we ever going to get as big as RC if people start leaving? tongue.gif

You should stay, the more the merrier!

Mak
05-31-2002, 03:29 AM
Yep, another misunderstanding :( not me this time T/G, not a very nice one though. With all 6 months of my computer experience this has gotta be the worst tongue.gif . The only thing I enjoy more than coming here is, playing Unreal Tournament on the net ;) , it is so simple, you just kill everyone that isn't on your team :eek: :eek: :eek: . J/K. Obviously I would like stay around, but I thought no one would bother to reply to any of my posts.. Well I guess I was wrong all along, my bad :( .

BTW, I think we should all go over to Smokinreefer's house to forget about this. I got 5 on it :D .

[ 30 May 2002, 23:46: Message edited by: MAKAVELLI ]

Son Of Skyline
05-31-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by MAKAVELLI:

BTW, I think we should all go over to Smokinreefer's house to forget about this. I got 5 on it :D .<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Me too. I'd be down for that ;)

titus
05-31-2002, 06:20 AM
Hello,

It's 2:00am now and I just got my new sump running, then saw this thread. Um... interesting.

From what I know there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Internet is supposed to be free speech, so long it doesn't harm or interfere with other ppl's business. If there has been anything that bugs you on this board, you can PM or e-mail me direct.

smokinreefer
05-31-2002, 08:18 PM
:D lol
anytime guys, anytime ;)