PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyone interested in selling me some frags??

OCDP
01-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Yes, yes I know.. I missed the meet.

I am in search of some frags of ricordia, yuma, montipora digitata (orange, green, purple..) zoos of various colours... anything colorful basically... sps frags... just name what you got!

Haha, unfortunately I barely have any frags. I do have a nice size frag of pulsing xenia which is growing great and doing excellent in my tank. That's for trade/sale.

Really want smoe more montipora digitata... or other sps frags.

*also looking for a RBTA/BTA or any type of anemone clone for my clowns.. let me know if you have anything please! clowns don't seem to fond of the seio as a host*

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!
Scott

estey
01-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Hi Scott,

I have tonnes of frags at Frag Factory. We have a sale on right now as well. All info and pics are on the site - www.fragfactoey.ca

Cheers,

Derek

Snappy
01-18-2006, 04:16 AM
Yes, yes I know.. I missed the meet.

I am in search of some frags of ricordia, yuma, montipora digitata (orange, green, purple..) zoos of various colours... anything colorful basically... sps frags... just name what you got!

Haha, unfortunately I barely have any frags. I do have a nice size frag of pulsing xenia which is growing great and doing excellent in my tank. That's for trade/sale.

Really want smoe more montipora digitata... or other sps frags.

*also looking for a RBTA/BTA or any type of anemone clone for my clowns.. let me know if you have anything please! clowns don't seem to fond of the seio as a host*

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!
Scott
I still have purple and green digitata's, orange & green caps and 2 other types of acro frags. Come and get em'.

RobbAdams
01-18-2006, 02:25 PM
Snappy, I an also interested in some Frag's ,and was unable to attend the meet.

Scott, I have a piece of cabbage leather (Boring I know), Some GSP, and could break off a piece of Candy Cane for you?

Robb

Snappy
01-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Snappy, I an also interested in some Frag's ,and was unable to attend the meet.

Scott, I have a piece of cabbage leather (Boring I know), Some GSP, and could break off a piece of Candy Cane for you?

Robb
first come first served, but I can fix you up. Call me.

fishmanty
02-02-2006, 07:23 PM
Another person looking for some more frags! helppp mee :P

mtar
02-03-2006, 10:51 PM
I need frags too!!

Deathstar
02-04-2006, 05:04 AM
I could use a few frags too. :mrgreen: