PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Issues.....

bluetang
01-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Why is there no link to the Photo Gallery??
Also, why is the Photo gallery not working??

christyf5
01-17-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't know why there isn't a link to the Photo gallery, Titus is in charge of that.

Currently the photo gallery is offline:

http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21785

Snappy
01-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Photos still offline?

Delphinus
01-27-2006, 04:54 AM
It should be online, I know Titus has been fixing things there, we thought it was all fixed ....

.. But I just went to check before I posted, and I noticed a pile of photos in my gallery that aren't mine. Seems like there is still a database corruption.

I wonder how widespread the problem is. I definitely see some of my own photos in there but then there are a pile of zoos which most certainly aren't (I wish). There's this one photo that says "here are some of my zoos" -- they're some of the nicest zoos I've ever seen -- they most certainly are NOT mine!! Too bad though. :lol:

Ruth
01-27-2006, 12:23 PM
So can we make some kind of rule or something that if they are in your gallery that is proof positive that they are yours and you can claim them???

muck
01-27-2006, 01:56 PM
So can we make some kind of rule or something that if they are in your gallery that is proof positive that they are yours and you can claim them???

Shucks all the photos in my gallery are mine..:sad:
I was hoping an Oregon Tort and a Purple Monster Colony would have magically appeared.. :razz:

titus
01-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Hello,

Sorry for the problems experienced with the Photo Gallery. It should now be all fixed and working. As for the link, I'll implement it when I get around to putting a sidebar on. However, at the moment, I'm a bit busy working on a few other things still. So please bookmark it at http://www.canreef.com/photopost

Titus

Pescador
01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Hi I'm trying to attach a pic for the members tank thread. When I upload the 80k pic it says I'm over my limit by 78k. I don't have any other attachments and I have emptied the 4 pics I did have in the photo gallery. So I have a 2k limit? That's a pretty small picture:smile:
Thanks for any help.

christyf5
01-31-2006, 05:35 PM
You can also host it somewhere else, like photobucket.com they don't have a size limit and will resize your photo for you. The you can just copy and paste the link into your post :biggrin:

Doug
01-31-2006, 07:28 PM
Hi I'm trying to attach a pic for the members tank thread. When I upload the 80k pic it says I'm over my limit by 78k. I don't have any other attachments and I have emptied the 4 pics I did have in the photo gallery. So I have a 2k limit? That's a pretty small picture:smile:
Thanks for any help.

Not sure what that limit size is about. Thats uploading a pic to your gallery?

titus
02-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Hello,

Thanks for catching this. There was a discrepency set between attachment file type size limit and usergroup attachment storage limit. Both are now set to 200kB.

However, I encourage you to make use of the Photo Gallery instead.

Titus