PDA

View Full Version : I got it

fishguyxd
01-17-2006, 01:03 AM
Well I have had a mantis cruising my tank for awhile now.
I bought a trap (crab/mantis etc) from BA on Sat.was a little unsure at first but it worked,it did catch my yellowhead goby only for a minute while I was trying it out and a big crab last night(wow) and finally my mantis tonight in only 3 hrs

I got him ,I got him (hehehe)

now I can buy more snails ,fish without giving this thing a emerald crab a fish etc that it thought was on the menu over the last while.

fakename
01-17-2006, 02:59 AM
Did you take a pic of the mantis???? :)

Johnny Reefer
01-17-2006, 04:50 AM
Was it "The Trap" trap, or the "X-Terminator Shrimp Trap" trap?
...or maybe some other trap?

What did you use for bait?

Thanx much,:smile:

Funky_Fish14
01-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Are you keeping him? Hehe.

Congrats on the 'big catch'!

Chris

fishguyxd
01-17-2006, 09:59 PM
I used the x-terminator trap and raw shrimp tired in

I did take a couple pics ,but have to figure out how to post

pest walks in and door closes behind it when it touches the setoff step , It does also catch cleaners and hermit had all three in there this morning.

fishguyxd
01-18-2006, 10:34 PM
just an update the shrimp when't to another home (sold)
gee I did not relieze there was a demand for them.
now I off to order more clean crew and fish.

Edmonton Eskimo
01-19-2006, 02:09 AM
He is in the tank now and I probably won't see him for a couple days. He sure is cool looking. I don't think he's a peacock but rather a wannerae(sp?) Thanks Al!

Joe Reefer
01-19-2006, 01:59 PM
He is in the tank now and I probably won't see him for a couple days. He sure is cool looking. I don't think he's a peacock but rather a wannerae(sp?) Thanks Al!

Where did you put him?

Edmonton Eskimo
01-20-2006, 12:39 AM
He is in a 26 gal bowfront all by himself. Seeing as he's a smasher I think I'll try a damsel after he gets more comfortable with his new surroundings.