PDA

View Full Version : Livestock - moving sale (Vancouver)

IJC
01-16-2006, 05:44 AM
Moving at the end of Jan and will not be setting my tank back up in my new place, so, all my livestock has to go.

I've had some problems with my tank over the past 18 months that I will disclose up front. The first is algae/diatoms - I don't know if this is something that would transfer and thrive in a different system, but I've had lots of it for a while.

The second (only a suspicion) is that I believe I somehow let some copper make it into my tank. I had a massive snail die off about a year ago, and I've tried re-introducing a snail on a couple occasions over the past few months, and they die very quickly. Also, my LPS do not extend like they used to, and I had some pulsing xenia, which previously was like a weed, that just died off.

I've also got macro growth that is very hard to keep up with. This is what I've got (btw, I'm in downtown Van):

2 medium ocellarus - $10 for the pair. - SOLD
1 Mandarin - $15 (fat and healthy - established tank only please) - SOLD
Coral Banded Shrimp - $5 - SOLD
2 Emerald Crabs - $5/ea - SOLD
A bunch of hermits - free if you're taking something else - GIVEN AWAY

Brain coral ~4 inch diameter - $20 - SOLD
Green frogspawn - 2 x $20 - ONE FIRM, one maybe.
Green Candycane - $15 - SOLD
Pink plate coral (not sure what it's called but it's sps) - $20 - SOLD
A small leather coral of some kind - $10 - SOLD
Tuxedo Urchin - might be sold.

Live rock and base rock (covered in macro/diatoms) - 50-75 lbs. $40 for it all, obo. - SOLD

Anyone who is interested please PM me. Ideally everything would be picked up on the same day considering that I will have to pull the reef apart to catch everything.

HimSelf
01-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Hi there I will take the Coral Banded Shrimp and the hermit crabs. Please PM me your phone number and we can set up a time.

Cheers

HimSelf
01-16-2006, 05:55 AM
Pmed you on the Green frogspawn

Griffin
01-16-2006, 06:12 AM
pmd - emerald crabs, gobi, and brain

Chin_Lee
01-16-2006, 06:20 AM
hi pm about the pink plate.
what type of macro are you having problems with?

deep6er
01-16-2006, 07:36 AM
ill take your Live rock!!! please
Pm"ed

jennytheleopardgrouper
01-17-2006, 02:25 AM
Have you sold the clowns yet? I'd love them if not!

j83
01-17-2006, 02:39 AM
I'll take the Manadarin and Candycane - PM sent

Jay

IJC
01-17-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm experiencing sellers remorse... but I knew I would.

Everything is gone except one Frogspawn and there is also a blue Tuxedo Urchin which I forgot to post (I need to look at JL to determine a price range) - **may be sold**.

About the macro - it's caulerpa, bubble caulerpa, halimeda (sp?), and some tube-worm-like green shoots which I can't name.

Thanks to everyone for the response.