PDA

View Full Version : Need Rental Info

Xtasia
01-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I need help from the vancouverites!

Can I get some suggestions on where I can find a place that will let me keep a 65g fish tank, and a small well behaved dog.. for under $900/month? Any space in anyone's building?

Any leads and info would be great... This reefer needs a place to house her habit!

fankes.

deep6er
01-11-2006, 06:41 AM
It was really hard for me to find a place that would allow my small dog. You can find alot of places for under 900 but not so sure about the dog. Fish tanks are usually ok, just stay away from apts. I got lucky and found a house, 2 levels about 1000sf its perfect because I have 20 tanks in the basement . I pay 900 but I live on a farm in east richmond and you need a car, buses do not run here.
I guess the only advice I could give would be to look in the Province news paper.

Good luck.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Ivy,

My sister's inlaws are trying to rent out their basement suite. I'll ask them if a small dog is allowed & the tank & how much.

Anthony

Tom R
01-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Happy New Year Ivy

From the results to (your where do you live) poll the majority of serious Reefers live in Surrey. I also beleive that verually every second house in Surrey has a dog.

Tom R

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-12-2006, 03:31 AM
PM sent about a 2 bedroom basement suite on Vic. Dr & 54th.

Xtasia
01-12-2006, 08:23 AM
Happy New Year Ivy

From the results to (your where do you live) poll the majority of serious Reefers live in Surrey. I also beleive that verually every second house in Surrey has a dog.

Tom R

Ha! thanks for the tip!