PDA

View Full Version : ballasts

motox
01-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Where in Edmonton would one go to find lighting parts. I need parts for my 250w hqi light that I bought from hamilton less than a year ago. I am also interested in getting a ballast that would run 2 96w PC's. Any electrictions out there that could help me with some info.

Murminator
01-10-2006, 01:19 AM
All I know is Bartle and Gibsons on Fort Road. I'm sure the DIY lighting gurus will jump in :mrgreen:

StirCrazy
01-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Where in Edmonton would one go to find lighting parts. I need parts for my 250w hqi light that I bought from hamilton less than a year ago. I am also interested in getting a ballast that would run 2 96w PC's. Any electrictions out there that could help me with some info.

not sure where in edmonton to go but what parts do you need, J&L sells several parts for MH systems. as for the ballast to run your PC's I used a Workhorse 7 for mine with great results.

Steve

mr_alberta
01-10-2006, 04:58 AM
LiteMor on the west end could probably help you out as well.

Myanth
01-19-2006, 04:44 AM
Hey Murray,

Call Les Affolder at commercial lighting. They have pretty much everything if you know what you want. (not alot of customer support but great prices) And Les is a fish guy although he wouldn't want you to know it. Drive's a nice car too. 300C.

Mike