PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Tangs plus ???

Griffin
01-09-2006, 09:29 PM
I am lacking in fish so -- looking to buy for a couple of tangs and other social reef safe fish for my 120gal. Have your fish grown to big and require more space? I can offer a well maintained 120gal lps and softies reef - daily feedings of mysis and live brine shrimp. Co-inhabitants include 2 clowns, 1 sleeper gobie, 1 chromis, 1 pajama cardinal, a snowflake eel and a very large sea hare named dozzer :D.
Thanks for reading and feel free to pm me at anytime.

Cheers
Rich

fresh
01-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I was so happy to see dozzer's name. How is he doing by the way? We all miss him ;) lol

Guys, don't be scared about the well-being of your pets in Rich's hands (well in his tank), him and his family are very devoted to their pets... Trust me!!! I had Rich go through thorough screening before I gave him Dozzer ;) lol

Griffin
01-10-2006, 12:02 AM
Dozzer is doin great - i will have to put up the video lynn shot of him eating on the front glass - its hilarious watching his mouth go. He is also the first question from anyone that looks at the tank "have you seen dozzer today??"
Although the day will come that i have to pm you before finding a new home for him though :( A new home with lush hair algea as far as the eyes can see - heaven as dozzer calls it lol. If you ever get to west van area let me know and come by to visit him :D

Cheers
Rich