PDA

View Full Version : Not a virgin birth

DEAD_BY_DAWN
01-09-2006, 07:09 AM
But i was amazed none the less to find my once very plump and very pregnant seahorse just pumping out the babies on christmas morning,there were twenty eithgt in total born within forty eight hours,as of today they have been reduced to two, but the two that i have left are doing great,eating and growing fast,they have finally found out what there tails are for and are hitching on some screen that was given to me by james from O.A,the reduced numbers from what i can tell were a result of weak offspring and a bloody great crab i found the the other day,i will try to post some pics for anyone intersted in the next few days,thanks for all those that helped out with info and gear..john

PeterW
01-09-2006, 07:27 AM
John,

Congrats on becoming a dad :) Can't wait to see the pics.

Peter

Ruttle
01-11-2006, 01:39 AM
Yea, Congrats on becoming a dad..or mom... how does that work again :-P jk. Its too bad that only two made it but be thankful. I had about 500+ baby goldfish outside this summer guess how many I have now...? ONE, thats right one... Poor little guys- of course he is probably the one who ate most of his siblings lol cant blame that on a crab!