View Full Version : Taratulas!!

aquariumgirl
01-09-2006, 05:56 AM
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=16357&page=13

The above thread has pictures of my new hobby, arachnids!! Enjoy!! :D

Chin_Lee
01-09-2006, 06:18 AM
How about the letter "N"?

YES!!! There is one N. Can you solve the puzzle or will you spin the wheel again?:lol:

deep6er
01-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Nice pics. I have a few myself. 22 infact, not all full grown though. maybe some day I will post pics of some of them if i get around to it

aquariumgirl
01-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Spin the wheel, spin the wheel!!! I hope it's not nasty :(

asherah
01-09-2006, 05:02 PM
oooooooo why does every board I go on have spiders !!??
*shudder*

my worst fear.... ! ewww

asherah

wow 22??

I do like snakes tho =) I plan getting a ball python. Well several lol I will probably be breeding them... just need to see how much space my basement has in my new house.

Now I just need to get used the dead mouse thing...

Funky_Fish14
01-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Very Nice T's, Aquariumgirl! How long have you been into them? How old is your versicolor? I have only three right now, and an emeperor scorpion, but im getting one to three more and more scorps, lol. Do you like the Poecilotherias? I have a regalis myself, and im looking to get either a metallica, or formosa. And the avic avic, do you like it? I would love to get one.

Thank-you for sharing the pics! Im very jealous of your collection!

Chris

aquariumgirl
01-10-2006, 06:27 AM
Haha, some great responses!!! Good!

Funky Fish14: thanks, I haven't been into spiders for very long (end of november). Sami is, I think, 6 months (I'm not really sure), it's less then an inch long. Wow, three versicolors? they are very beautiful. The pokies, I was a little hesitant at first, but they are only 1.5 inches. Maybe when they get bigger I'll feel more comfortable. They are very interesting to watch with their substrate covered webs ;) If I get another tarantula, I'd like to get a g. pulchra. I've heard they are great 'pet' spiders.

deep6er: 22 t's??? that's awesome. I don't think the BF would let me get that many (he only knows of 5 of 6 spiders, shhhh). You should post some pictures, I would like to see what you've got.