1 bicolor angel
1 blue hippo tang

will this be to much for my 75 gal?
will these fish get along?
any suggestions appreciated

thanks

Ruth
01-08-2006, 01:23 AM
I think you will be fine with those fish but if you have corals the angels are really hit and miss. I have a coral beauty that has never touched my corals but would not chance it again. It was one of my first fish and if I could catch the elusive little devil he would go as a just in case.

digital-audiophile
01-08-2006, 01:39 AM
I've read that angels can be troublesome to coral, which is a shame because I think they are beautiful fish though I am curious to see what people have to say from experienceas I would love to add one if I could - Big Al's has a few little coperband butterflies right now too. Cute little fellas!

scuglass
01-08-2006, 02:02 AM
yah i saw them too. they also have a blue ring octopus there. i dunno why they are able to sell these things or who would want one??

scuglass
01-10-2006, 02:02 AM
has anyone seen ne of these fish around town??

j83
01-10-2006, 02:23 AM
I had a flame angel for 3 months (after buying him from another guy whose corals he didn't touch) and one day he started picking on my clam and didn't stop, no matter how much I fed. Had to fish him out (huge pain) and sell him. Angels are fast and one of the smarter fish IMO and catching him was not easy. I wouldn't chance it again.