PDA

View Full Version : HEY KRIS!

Mak
05-04-2002, 03:57 AM
Hey Kris! I was just exploring the site here and stumbled across a couple private messages from you that were from early April :eek: . I had no idea there were any messages (is there an alert the I totally missed?). But anyhow my E-mail address is jaydayblaze@hotmail.com, no www. The "my profile" will not let me change this :mad: . And yeah I went down to Kevin's but he didn't really have anything in except for a nice BTA that I liked. That guy who works there told me he would get me a price on a 280G and a 50G in two days... Hmmm it's been a month and I asked him twice, haha bought a 50 elsewere and the 280 will most likly be bought elsewhere aswell:(. PS keep me informed when he gets some kewl stuff in ;)

Mak
05-04-2002, 04:07 AM
I guess you can't be alerted when its the wrong E-mail address :rolleyes: lol

kris
05-04-2002, 05:24 AM
lol no worries there. That must not have been kevin you talked to, he is really good about getting back to people. I was there today and his tanks where bare. Then again he is farely new so give it a while for the live stock to get going.

Cheers!

Mak
05-04-2002, 05:42 PM
Kris, no I don't think it was kevin. It was the guy with a light brown hair and no glasses. Any how he sounded like he had some knowledge and it sounded like they were just getting started on the salt...but not a good way to start with a new customer. Think I might stop in today to see what the HEll :mad: . Oh yeah 50g is up and running, looks awesome and building the stand was fun... not:D. I think i'll buy a clownfish or a 6-line

kris
05-06-2002, 09:11 PM
hey trigger. did you make it out to kevin's place? what did you get?

BCReefer
05-06-2002, 10:08 PM
I live 5 mins from Kevin’s and he is a hit and miss. Some days he has great inventory and other days nothing. As he goes along I am sure he will have more inventory but he will call you back if you want something. When he 1st opened I asked about a 6-line and he was going to order one for me. A few weeks later he called me to let me know that he had some in.

I hope he gets bigger since J&L is along way to go sometimes.

Cheers.
Patrick

kris
05-06-2002, 11:41 PM
Patrick, I live 5mins from him as well. but im on the cloverdail side. we should meet there one day.

Mak
05-07-2002, 01:44 AM
Kris, the 3 times i stopped in, there really wasn't anything i needed. Waiting for my new Softie/LPS/Flatworm(LOL) tank to stabilize then i think i'll add some more stock a few softies/LPS or something.

How's the 90g (what was it again?) coming along? How's the Tang doing?

BCReefer, no kidding i gotta come in from Abby, and that can be quite often, but lately i've been going to King Ed a little more often for certain reasons.

kris
05-07-2002, 02:17 AM
i'll let you know when he has a good selection in.

the tank is doing great. just waiting on rock :D

kris
05-07-2002, 10:09 PM
hey Patrick, im off early on saturday. I should be hom aound 2:00. how is 3:00 for you?

Mak
05-07-2002, 11:27 PM
I'll try to make it in too tongue.gif

BCReefer
05-08-2002, 04:40 AM
Kris,

sounds good to me. I am free this weekend if you are?

Patrick