PDA

View Full Version : Anybody interested in the frag factory deal?

digital-audiophile
01-07-2006, 02:32 AM
http://canreef.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=21554

Not bad a deal, six zoo frags for a hundred bones, and free shipping at $300. I'm down for a frag pack if atleast two others are to get the free shipping?

Greg

AndyL
01-07-2006, 02:51 AM
Hmmm... Where are my ralphbucks? :lol:

scuglass
01-07-2006, 03:29 AM
ahh just put it on the credit card and then pay it off whn u get ur check. i may be intrested ill get back to u:biggrin:

digital-audiophile
01-08-2006, 02:57 PM
So far there is myself and one other gentleman in for some frags from these guys. We still need $150ish for free shipping. No one else wants to take advantage of the zoo deal? I can't be the only one setting up a new tank this year :p

Let me know?

Greg

digital-audiophile
01-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Two guys in for a few things now. All we need is another $40 to hit the free shipping? Anyone else interested so I can get an order in?

golfbomber
01-16-2006, 07:24 PM
some new frags on his site, chek it out!

blood_hound
01-16-2006, 10:20 PM
Do theye still have the free shipping? IF they do Im in for some zoo and ric frag.

Please pm me for all those who would be in this group order.

Biotech
01-17-2006, 01:01 AM
You guys should go for it. I got mine delivered last weekend - very well packed, the heating pack was still warm when it reached Vancouver. Most zoos have more than 10 poylps on them. I am very satisfied.

digital-audiophile
01-17-2006, 01:47 AM
Do theye still have the free shipping? IF they do Im in for some zoo and ric frag.

Please pm me for all those who would be in this group order.

Sean - sent you a PM with what he have already.

scuglass
01-17-2006, 02:08 AM
hey when will u be ordering. if u havent ordered yet id like Ricordia #1, and Green/Red Acan. Lordhowensis are u paying and then we paay u, or are we paying them and adding it onto "canreef order".

thanks scott

digital-audiophile
01-17-2006, 02:10 AM
Hi Scott, I have not ordered yet, I was planning on doing it in tomorrow to give anyone else a chance to jump in. I was just going to throw everything on my card and you guys can pay me when you pick it up.

send me a PM with your email and what you want.

blood_hound
01-17-2006, 02:24 AM
PM sent..............

blood_hound
01-17-2006, 11:35 PM
Hey guys seems the order has not been made yet. So if guys want me to do the ordering just pm me. Just because I want to make my order on this week coz I'll be going away for a month and I dont want to miss their frag pack sale.

digital-audiophile
01-17-2006, 11:42 PM
I just got the last order in this evening from the gentleman I was waiting for. I will be sending an email within the next hour to fragfactory and copying those who were interested.

I spoke with Derek on the phone and we will be shooting for a friday air trip to Calgary.

Greg

blood_hound
01-18-2006, 01:37 AM
Great. now can you ask fragfac. to bag and tag invidual order for easy identifcation. lol j/k..

digital-audiophile
01-18-2006, 01:46 AM
Derek actually offered to do that for us :D He said he will put everyones names on the appropriate bags to make it easy. Everything with the exception of the zoos should be bagged seperatley.

blood_hound
01-18-2006, 01:57 AM
Maybe you can ask him if he can do it on the zoo too, since there's only two order of zoo pack and it going to be hard for us to divide the zoo base on colour since some zoo take a couple days to open especially going through shipping.

digital-audiophile
01-18-2006, 02:09 AM
He will do the same on the zoos for us. When I spoke with him the only reason he will have to bag a couple of the zoos together is for space in the box. (the preference is to bag every frag seperatley)

digital-audiophile
01-18-2006, 05:53 PM
To everyone in on the order - I have sent you a PM

Derek was unable to get us a flight on Friday but has us booked in on a Saturday flight that will arrive at 11:15 Sat AM our time.

Once again, I am happy to deliver any frags, or you can meet me at the airport, or swing by my place in the PM/evening to pick them up.

Hopefully this does not cause anyone too much trouble.