PDA

View Full Version : where are all the adds ?

andresont
01-02-2006, 09:30 AM
I can only see 5 adds ? Where is everything ?

reeferaddict
01-02-2006, 10:05 AM
Ya I hate the way this views too... you gotta scroll down to the bottom... "Display Options"... then select an option to display e.g. "In the past week" and then they all come up... what a PITA... scroll... click... ARRRGH!... I'm trying to figure out how to change it in my default settings here... if anyone else knows, now would be the time to pipe up! :lol: :drinking:

Bryan
01-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Control Panel--Edit Options--> Scroll down to thread options and set your default.

Johnny Reefer
01-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Can't find it.
There doesn't appear to be anything under "Thread Display Options" that allows for the display of ads.:confused:

Also, I've heard of this "Display Options" phrase a few times, now.
What, exactly, are we talkin' about with that? "Display Options" or "Thread Display Options" or some other kind of ".....Display Options"?

I haven't been able to find just "Display Options".

AndyL
01-02-2006, 02:43 PM
it's along the lines of "Show threads from last _____" (day week month year begining) it is in there.

Kabong
01-02-2006, 06:26 PM
ok it goes,
click on "User CP"
click on "Edit Options"
scroll down to "Thread Display Options"
under "Default Thread Age Cut Off"
select "Show threads from the last week"

reeferaddict
01-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks Tim! :mrgreen:

(If you wait long enough ... someone else will do it for you... just don't tell the ole' lady I said that!)

Chaloupa
01-04-2006, 05:20 AM
THANKS so much Kabong for the info on reading ads and seeing more stuff than the 5 latest threads it would display in any of the forums...man was that frustrating!