PDA

View Full Version : delphius, one divided, canada west

titus
04-02-2002, 01:46 PM
Hello,

Please don't discuss in the photo contest forum.

canadawest
04-02-2002, 05:12 PM
Oops, my bad....

Just that the picture was necessary for my question.

I'll remember for future though.

Delphinus
04-02-2002, 07:06 PM
Sorry. I have deleted my errant post. It was not clear to me that discussion of photos was a no-no.

PS. My tag name is DelphiNus (aka the Dolphin in Greek mythology), not Delphius, which just sounds like a telephone company name. ;)

[ 02 April 2002, 15:15: Message edited by: delphinus ]

One_Divided
04-02-2002, 07:33 PM
Won't happen again titus!

delphinus following up, the red thing is a grounding probe I made with a peice of titanium bike spoke and an inline wire connector.

Yeah the less efficient skimmer completely shuts off.. The remora was circulating water and that's it.. I was gonna keep it on and see if it ever kicks in once the red sea gets tired, but I moved it to my mantis tank instead. Be interesting to test with two of the exact same skimmer. I guess the one that was made a little bit better would lead and then trade after a little while..

SuperFudge
04-02-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey Adam,

Dont ask me why,but i have had dual berlins tee`d off of a large pump skimming the same body of water....one always produced next to nothing while the other did most of the work.
When one was cleaned,the other would proceed to do the same until a cleaning was done on its twin.
When both are clean it was random wich one would begin and take over first.

Kinda confusing but true.....one for the twilight zone i guess.

Marc.