PDA

View Full Version : Comments on Manufacturers

titus
03-19-2002, 07:28 PM
Hello,

Spurred by the recent rise in comments on the online ordering process, I feel like pitching in my few cents of thoughts....

1) Dolphin Pumps
Very difficult for me to get any replies, if at all, from them. Sent them a money order on 1 Mar 02 for the Ampmaster 3000 and have yet to hear anything from them.

2) American Marine Inc. (maker of the Pinpoint Monitors)
No contact for these guys other than snail mail and long distance phone calls. Ordered some monitors from them 8:00am PST Monday morning and was told UPS had already picked up their order. Buddy said he will ship out tomorrow but when UPS called me, they said the items weren't ship out until Wednesday. Delay for my customers. Sigh.

3) Danner Mfg Inc. (maker of Mat Drives)
Good response time and good distribution network. Well represented.

4) Premium Aquatics Inc.
Nothing better could be said about Jason here.

Generally speaking, there are companies that push themselves to do 200% when it comes to being there for you, and there are companies who are having some trouble doing this, for various reasons.

DJ88
03-20-2002, 12:51 AM
Jason at PA is awesome. He had a new needle valve sent to me faster than I thought was possible.

Another AWESOME supplier is Apogee instruments. If anyone ever wants a PAR sensor, deal with them. I have yet to find a company so helpful. Period.