PDA

View Full Version : Just say hello!

OAcalgary
12-15-2005, 05:34 AM
We are from Ocean Aquarium In calgary, i am sure most of the people in the calgary area know us. just want to drop a line to say hi to you all and let everybody knows that we are a paid sponsor on this board.

please watch our collector's list in the vendor's announcement forum and hope to see you all soon in our new renovated storefront.

Online website is coming soon! thank you all.

any comments or suggestions, or quote please pm us (at this point we have not yet get out emails set up) and we will try our best to help you.

thank you.

Ocean Aquarium Calgary.

dunl
12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
Welcome aboard, I was in there a few weeks back when you were still getting set up. :)

ungp
12-15-2005, 08:06 PM
We are from Ocean Aquarium In calgary, i am sure most of the people in the calgary area know us. just want to drop a line to say hi to you all and let everybody knows that we are a paid sponsor on this board.

please watch our collector's list in the vendor's announcement forum and hope to see you all soon in our new renovated storefront.

Online website is coming soon! thank you all.

any comments or suggestions, or quote please pm us (at this point we have not yet get out emails set up) and we will try our best to help you.

thank you.

Ocean Aquarium Calgary.

Where are you located in Calgary?

OAcalgary
12-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Bay 6 2610 Centre St NE
Calgary.

if you are at Downtown facing north, we are up centre st and 26 ave. (next to Amardine Bakery.

Cheers!

and Happy holidays everyone!

(still figuring out some X'mas specials... :) )

digital-audiophile
12-16-2005, 02:48 AM
Sounds good! I've been by a few times, can't wait 'till you are finished the renovations.

Greg

OAcalgary
12-16-2005, 06:03 AM
Thanks for your patronage. glad to hear you like the new look.

Keep watching the ""Ocean Aquarium Collector's List"", updated everytime we have shipment, in the Vendor's Section for Arrivals on the latest rarities!! and 100% Guaranteed Quality Products.

Mazi79
12-16-2005, 07:20 AM
I'm usually in once every 2 weeks or so but I haven't been by in awhile (just too busy with work)... I'll be sure to stop in to check out the reno's. Looking forward to your website too.

G1GY
02-17-2006, 04:55 AM
100% Guaranteed Quality Products.

What do you mean by "100% Guaranteed Quality Products"?

Do you have a guarantee that is better than others?

Just wondering what this means.

Thanks.:)

OAcalgary
02-17-2006, 03:08 PM
Means:

we take quality seriously and try our nest to ensure the product you buy have the best chances of survival.

what we are trying to achieve is to bring the best quality of livestock to calgary. we guarantee that we will give our 100%.

sorry for the confusion or misconception...

thank you

Ocean Aquarium Calgary.

G1GY
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
No need to appoligize.

The confusion was mine.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Ruth
02-17-2006, 03:30 PM
So I want to know if you will ship corals and livestock. I sent a pm but did not get a reply.

muck
02-17-2006, 03:40 PM
So I want to know if you will ship corals and livestock. I sent a pm but did not get a reply.

I got a no when I asked over the phone a few weeks ago.
Maybe you might be lucky.. :mrgreen: