PDA

View Full Version : crappity crap crap

medic_eva
12-13-2005, 06:15 PM
kay... need some second opinions here.
nitrate 5
nitrite <0.1
ammonia 0 *edit* actually, i just double checked it (i didn't wait all 20 mins) and it could almost look like 0.3... hmm...**
pH 7.7-7.9 (can't tell with the hagen ones)

got two occillris clowns, one brown phase watchman goby, and a blood shrimp. nothing new added to the tank in a month or so, maybe longer. *edit* did my last water change 3 days ago, 5g out of a 20g tank (nothing unusual) been having some cyano problems for the past couple months.**

my female clown developed a white slimy-ish looking peeling by her arm fin, but i could be looking at it wrong and it's really just fluffy or something... one of her eyes is completely clouded over, and two days after this started, she is now having holes in the white band right next to her face... looks bizzare, never seen it before. holes are the size of a regular needle piercing or something...
now, i'm thinking brooklynella, and so are a few other people. but has anyone had the holes in the head before? i've never heard of it happening before and i can't find anything on the web about it.

any ideas???

thanks
eva

OCDP
12-13-2005, 06:38 PM
I am not sure as to what the holes are all about .. but for now, I would get the ammonia to 0, and keep stress to a minimal. Good luck.