PDA

View Full Version : Good Stuff Having: Frags, ORA, Salt

Joshua Jones
12-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Hey Guys,

1. Nice, big Bali Cultured Frags landing next week.

2. ORA Stock too... lots

3. Salt sale (probably best for Edmontonians to take advantage of, because salt is so dumb expensive up here..)

Notes:
- If your a Calgarian... i'll have pictures posted w/ prices next week. I Don't want to lose any in shipping losses - i want you to actually get the product you want... I'll be down to Calgary the week after Christmas. I can personally drop at some chosen house if you (plural) want in.

- I will not be able to offer info on Exact Avail & Prices 'till mid next week... stay posted for details:

http://marineaquaria.ca/

p.s. I'm still looking for help. This is like a casual fun thing... so whomever wants to help with random fun things give me a hollar.. thanks. joshuaj@ualberta.ca

Joshua Jones
12-13-2005, 12:42 PM
A note for the Calgary:

Sorry i completely missed the getting stock organized and posted wednesday night and driven to calgary by friday afternoon plan.. it's always good to shoot for the moon unless you miss horribly... still doing the plumbing on the new system...which is quite extensive...

.. i'll be in calgary after christmas.. so if there's anything that anybody wants (some posted now), I can see what i can
do to drop them off at a decided drop-off-point.

anyway.. thought i would place a note to clear some things up...

take care crew,

Joshua

p.s. Email joshuaj@ualberta.ca if you have any questions..