PDA

View Full Version : WTB: sump for new cube tank

Ruth
12-08-2005, 11:46 PM
Just thought I would put this out there to see if anyone has an old tank or sump kicking around that I might be able to use for my tank that I have on order. The tank is going to be 4' X 4'. I would prefer a cube for volume as I don't want to go really high as I want to make this tank viewable from top down so the stand won't be very high and the tank is 30" deep. I'm not in any rush but will be down in Vancouver over Christmas and am driving down so could pick it up. I don't plan on setting this tank up until probably fall (yeah right Miss Patience) but LMK if you have anything that might siut

muck
12-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Holey Ruth!!
How many tanks does that make.. :razz: :mrgreen:

Nemo
12-09-2005, 01:11 AM
Ruth

I have a 48 x 12 x 21 for sale

Ruth
12-09-2005, 01:20 AM
Thank Nemo but I want at least 24 wide if not more. I am probably going to have to go with something custom I just thought I would put it out there.
Ryan um.........I'm going to sell one............really........... :redface: That will be 3 large and 2 small if you don't count the small at my office and I have it all under control.........honest.... and my 24g is going to go to my office as well so it doesn't count either. :eek:

muck
12-09-2005, 02:28 AM
:lol: