PDA

View Full Version : fish foood

scuglass
12-08-2005, 03:40 PM
what does everyone feed? i have been feeding frozen mysis

does any lfs stock formula 1/2 or similar products?

monza
12-08-2005, 04:27 PM
If Formula 1/2 is supposed to be Formula one or two, Wais sells it. Brine Shrimp plus buy the same company has been my staple food for years. I also feed a long list of other variities:
mysis, cyclopyees(sp) frozen, flake, nori, silversides, krill,blood worms and what ever fresh see food I have i the house.

Dave

AndyL
12-08-2005, 06:10 PM
NLS Marine and Finicky fish pellets, along with cyclopeeze and a variety of frozen foods.

Andy

DanG
12-08-2005, 07:36 PM
Spiriulina flake in the morning and frozen cyclopeeze in the evening just after lights out.

Invigor
12-08-2005, 09:08 PM
ocean nutrition formula 1, formula 2, prime reef, cyclopeeze and alaskan plankton . sometimes I blend up scallops and a sheet or two of algae...but that's only sometimes.

Ruth
12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
I make my own in larger batches and then freeze it flat in a ziplock bag. I put in all kinds of shellfish - shrimp, prawns, oysters, crab, usually some sole or halibut, frozen cyclopeeze, some nori sheets, formula 1 and 2 flake, oyster eggs, garlic, selcon, frozen mysis. Blend it all up - put in bag - good for a couple of months. Cheaper and lasts longer. I soak all fish including the mysis in RO water and then drain really well on paper towel before I blend it.