They will be back

GO CANADA!

Canadian
02-15-2002, 09:33 PM
Even Don Cherry said "No, we really got our ass[es] kicked tonight."

That bordered on embarassing.

Troy F
02-15-2002, 09:42 PM
Yup, they'd better come back with a better showing than that. Too bad we have to wait until the third game to tell if they can improve. They can't do worse. There were some positives though. We played two so-so periods but tough to tell really because the Swedes sat back in the third.

powerreef
02-16-2002, 01:20 AM
Well as a canadien Living god knows how many americans (who do not know crap about hockey) That was Just plain embarrasing. We were not even close. They out everythinged us. If just one more person comes up to me and says "maybe you could protest the refereeing" i promise I will be deported

Mike

Canadian
02-18-2002, 12:14 AM
Well, if you disregard the fact that they barely managed to win...that was another pretty pathetic effort considering it was against the weakest team in the tournament. Just about everything Canada did appeared disjointed: guys were skating into one another, falling down, and watching guys blow by them. Frankly, an expectation of even medalling is pushing it right now.

One_Divided
02-18-2002, 03:18 AM
I found the strategy kinda dumb.. I mean sure it may have been the best thing to do for the game. I don't know. "dump it in".. For me it just seemed to make the game boring.. Those dogpile goals just don't seem very skillful. just a pile of players in front of the net and the puck slips in..

I don't feel like following the series much more if it'll be like this..