PDA

View Full Version : Back-Up Propane Generator

wayner
12-06-2005, 08:08 PM
Can anyone help:

I have a friend who owns a house in Cobblehill, (Mill Bay Area) probably spends 6 months a year there, he's looking for a company in the area that installs back-up propane generators, would you know of any such company in the area that would do this.

Appreciate the help.

reeferaddict
12-07-2005, 03:08 AM
Hey there... I got your PM on this as well... I'll have a look into it in the next couple days.... is it for a tank?

wayner
12-07-2005, 04:08 AM
No, it's for his house, he has a gas generator now, but he wants to switch to a propane generator.

Thanks

StirCrazy
12-07-2005, 12:16 PM
No, it's for his house, he has a gas generator now, but he wants to switch to a propane generator.

Thanks

Home depot carries Natural gas and propain fired generators and I imagin they have installers for them as with everything else so you might want to check there.

Steve

wayner
12-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks Steve!

reeferaddict
12-07-2005, 07:18 PM
Home depot carries Natural gas and propain fired generators and I imagin they have installers for them as with everything else so you might want to check there.

Steve

Ya that's all I'm coming up with here so far as well...

woodcarver
12-08-2005, 04:14 AM
Hi Guys , I used to own a small propane company in Duncan a few years back. I believe Superior Propane still offers home installations .
Best of luck .
Dave

Squinch
12-09-2005, 02:41 AM
Uh um yeah, uh someone bought a propane full house hold gen from the big top orange circus. I checked it out today in receiving, FYI said and done without install it was just under $5000 but it was a specail order so they waited a while for it. Someone in shawnigan lake is setup for a good power outing.