PDA

View Full Version : Project Alpha Charlie

StirCrazy
02-03-2002, 12:57 PM
what is this? images/smiles/icon_razz.gif if ti is a big secreat just tell me to mind my own busness I am just board and being snoopy images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve

canadawest
02-03-2002, 01:57 PM
Forget that Steve, I wanna know too!

I guess we're both bored and snoopy, but that doesn't mean we can't know.

(Hey moderators, whisper it to us, we won't tell anyone, right Steve??) images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

DJ88
02-03-2002, 02:28 PM
pffft... like we know....

images/smiles/icon_sad.gif images/smiles/icon_sad.gif images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SuperFudge
02-03-2002, 02:48 PM
Top Secret....A High Tech Chemical compound.

Upon Addition to saltwater,grows to a fully stocked coral reef with fish,in just five minutes or less! images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

titus
02-03-2002, 03:16 PM
Hello,

It's a project I'm working on that will eventually allow me to gain better hosting packages. That's all I can say.

StirCrazy
02-03-2002, 05:40 PM
Fudge, maby it is a new mirical cycle, you add tap water to your tank, then ass Alpha Charlie, wait 10 min then add 24 fish and 40 coarls to your 20 gal tank and everything will be happy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Steve

terryp01
02-03-2002, 07:40 PM
No, I think it is more like a dropper of water to Alpha Charlie and poof, you have the state of the art tank (400 gallon) with all of the high tech equipment that you would ever need. This includes the CanReef Skimmer and Calcium Reactor (yes Titus I am still working that channel).

After saving all of that money, you could pretty much buy anything you want.

tp images/smiles/icon_razz.gif