12-04-2005, 09:51 PM
:redface:

http://invigor.sasktelwebsite.net/dec4-tank.jpg

Bob I
12-04-2005, 10:00 PM
I see a few items that are neither clams or fish. Am I right :question:

Invigor
12-04-2005, 10:07 PM
yes, 3 colonies of mushrooms, a leather, green star polyps, a rbta, a gbta, pipe organ, and frogspawn.

:smile:

naesco
12-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Is your angel or buttyfly bothering any of the coral?

Ruth
12-18-2005, 10:03 PM
That is a nice looking tank with beautiful fish. I am am - sorta - trying to have a fish only with my cube but somehow corals keep making their way in there. Actually the only non reef safe fish in there is a Niger Trigger. I still love the large Angels and Butterflys to name a couple.

Invigor
12-18-2005, 10:46 PM
Is your angel or buttyfly bothering any of the coral?

don't have a butterfly, but neither angels pick on anything. the koran in the past has munched on the green star polyps, but doesn't bother anything now.

Invigor
12-18-2005, 10:48 PM
That is a nice looking tank with beautiful fish. I am am - sorta - trying to have a fish only with my cube but somehow corals keep making their way in there. Actually the only non reef safe fish in there is a Niger Trigger. I still love the large Angels and Butterflys to name a couple.

thanks for the compliment!

I'd like to get a larger (250+gal) tank for angels, butterflies, large tangs, etc. but that's in the future and leave this one to become a reef tank. there are far to many nice fish that eat corals to simply stick to having only 1 tank!