PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

Acro
02-02-2002, 02:18 PM
Hello,
I would like to thank the sponsors for making this 1st contest posible.Thank you Dave, Terry, and Titus. I would also like to thank the voters. It is very rewarding to know people like the looks of the system I have created. Also congrats to Shane and Chris. I hope these little contests continue as it's something everyone can look forward to each month. I hope as time goes on more people will get involved. So you camera owners don't forget to take some shots for the non camera owning reefers so everyone can play. Also don't forget to vote as there are over 100 members but no were near that voting. I would also like to make a suggestion to Titus that perhaps a good contest idea would be -- Most Improved System for the final contest of the year kind of a before and after idea.

P.S How do we claim are prices? images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Thanks again Jamie

titus
02-02-2002, 02:30 PM
Hello,

Congrats Jamie. Ain't it nice to see your name up there? Putting you on the spot? images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, I hope everyone enter the contest for the fun of it, not because we want to just get the prizes. Otherwise, we'll screw the fun and joy of this special hobby if we start to think all too materialistic.

Good suggestion Jamie on the most improved system theme.

And yes, I'm working on continuous improvement of the site. I've already afixed myself purchasing more software (ouch) and moving to a new server to adapt newer functionalities. I say we get this board so fun to hang in everyday that we kick some a**.

Anyway, rules for claiming the prizes are in the Prizes (http://www.canreef.com/prizes.html) page.

Reefmaster
02-02-2002, 02:58 PM
I'd like to echo jamies comments. i had no idea second and third got a prize! COooollll. I also have to say i'm impressed with the quick response from Dussumieri. i hadn't realized we were getting anything when i got an email from him asking where to ship it! so thanks to everyone. shane

SuperFudge
02-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Congrats Guys,well deserved! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Marc.

[ 02 February 2002: Message edited by: Fudge ]</p>