PDA

View Full Version : Calgary: Frag meet at Snappy's Jan 14

albert_dao
12-04-2005, 07:05 AM
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20830

For anyone who's interested, Greg is hosting a reef meet at his place after the New Year's.

Just passing it on, :biggrin:

saltynuts
12-04-2005, 04:11 PM
i will be their as long as the weather is good.
i have to steal some stuff off snappy.

michika
12-04-2005, 04:28 PM
Kevin and I will be there too!

rusty
12-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Maybe me too :biggrin: I will see if it can work :biggrin:

saltynuts
12-04-2005, 05:00 PM
come on you can do it rus. just tell her you will be working late, its all good that way. and you can tell her i started working with ya thats why i am their to get ya

scub steve
12-04-2005, 07:33 PM
maybe we should car pool? ill come if im off

Snappy
12-26-2005, 09:57 PM
The day is getting closer to the meet so I hope all who had planned to come can still make it. We welcome you folks from Edmonton.

Perhaps we can list both what we are looking for and what we expect to bring.
I have a small RBTA f/s and as for coral frags: purple caps, green caps, orange caps, purple & green digitata, blue/green candycane, a few types of acro, green star polyps, scroll coral, mushrooms (green hairy, purple, green/purple, etc.), pink finger leathers, and whatever else comes up. I am looking to make some room in my display tank so there are a few larger pieces that may be available too.

Now what I am looking for is bright and colourful sps.

So far both Wai's Aquarium & Gold Aquariums are generously donating door prizes for the party. Thank you very much to Daniel, Dennis & Albert, your support is greatly appreciated! I would encourage all who attend to show support for the stores who support us.
Please PM me for my address and ph#.