PDA

View Full Version : Very fine shugar oolite reef sand FS

andresont
12-02-2005, 07:18 AM
$1.5/lb Very good for shalow sand bads 1 inch will do all the denitrification in your tank !
Will Not get in up the water flow like more coarser sand because it seats closly grain to graine, also will not allow detritus to seep deep in you sand bed because it is same size or smaller particle, detritus will seat on top and your cucumber, snails and sea star will have easy way to eat all that.

Aprox 50lb avaliable fool of life ! 3yer old reef sand,100% medicine free still in the live system but will disconnect soon

Mike Olson
12-03-2005, 04:06 AM
You have been stirring it up and skimming as well, havent you? The 400 W halide is working great that I bought off of you :biggrin: I need sand for the 150gallon.....I was going to rinse and skim my sand from the 72 I have set up....hard to do when moving corals and everything over....how much have you been stirring your to get rid of waste?

andresont
12-03-2005, 03:01 PM
You have been stirring it up and skimming as well, havent you? The 400 W halide is working great that I bought off of you :biggrin: I need sand for the 150gallon.....I was going to rinse and skim my sand from the 72 I have set up....hard to do when moving corals and everything over....how much have you been stirring your to get rid of waste?
This sugar fine i was not stirring as much because it is in my refuge not in the main tank, if you have corals i would not stir at all too much stress .
The sand in the main tank is sold i might have a few lbs left this one was stirred every week , and when i was taking it out of the tank it was pretty clean and was no smell at all, but againe there was no corals or any life stock in the tank.