PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a 90 gallon tank in Manitoba

NanoReef
11-30-2005, 03:37 AM
the only reason this isnt in the hardware sale forum is because i want to buy from someone in manitoba. if you want to, you can move it..

i am looking for a 90 gallon tank. (48x25x16) LxHxW

if anyone has one for sale in good shape, let me know. i already have one full of malawi cichlids but it is all scratched up. i know that it would drive me nuts looking at that all the time so i want a new one... please let me know if you have one or know of someone who has one. thanks

studsrsx
12-05-2005, 05:45 PM
R u getting out of the nano or just getting another tank? Was going to say hi on the weekend when I was in the store but so many friggin dogs for pics...LOL :biggrin: Anyway I just ended up talking to curtis.

NanoReef
12-05-2005, 06:17 PM
nope, i got my 20 witch is staying up and the 2.7 thats staying up as well as a 90... if i ever get one!!! and yes there were a LOT of dogs. there were like 125 dogs that got their pictures taken!!! lol. i know this might sound a little bad but i dont know who you are??? give me a REAL name!!! lol sorry im horrible for forgetting stuff!!

studsrsx
12-05-2005, 10:06 PM
The name is Shawn. I'm in Virden. Last time I was in there you were showing me pics of zoos which I now see hanging on the wall. This was back a month or so ago. You kind of got me interested in the salt stuff when I first started looking.