PDA

View Full Version : Anyone goin to J&L Today? New LPS in! 2pm

DJ88
01-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Well anyone going?

I'll be there..

300 pieces. They also have some sweet SPS they got in on tuesday.

And there MAY be some scrolling montipora in. If there was any available.

[ 24 January 2002: Message edited by: DJ88 ]</p>

canadawest
01-24-2002, 05:41 PM
Hey Darren, if you're still going to be there at 2pm, I'll show up.

PS... It's 1:38pm right now.

canadawest
01-24-2002, 05:44 PM
Hey Sam, we can bring that up at the meeting this weekend, and present our ideas to J&L in a more formal fashion.

I think once they realize we are an organized group and can (and probably will) influence purchasing decisions for local reefkeepers, they will be very interested in hearing what we have to say.

After all, their business is all about us the reefkeepers!

I really like your idea of posting new shipment arrival dates on their website. I know that they keep a whiteboard in the store with dates, but I'm sure Allen could put a little "arrivals" section on the website as well with updates.

titus
01-24-2002, 10:19 PM
Hello,

I have created a forum here just for this purpose. When you guys see them on Sat, you can offer them this forum space for me.

Samw
01-25-2002, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the info. Last time when I was there on the day that their fish shipment arrived, they wouldn't sell me any of the new fish until the next day. Does this apply to corals also?

I think its time they get a mailing list or have their shipment schedules posted on their website for all of us who want to get there when the selection is best.

[ 24 January 2002: Message edited by: Sam W ]</p>