PDA

View Full Version : Well... It's happened.......

SuperFudge
01-21-2002, 10:26 PM
Congrats Darren !

I think i could say thank you from all of us for your service.

Please accept the most coveted position now as a full time hobbiest!

I herebye dub thee sir reefgeek!

Marc.

reefburnaby
01-22-2002, 01:47 AM
Congrats Darren !

Say, can the Navy call you in if there are severe emergencies or are there no strings attached ?

- Victor.

titus
01-22-2002, 02:08 AM
Hello,

Did you get your retirement card? Maybe I'll see you in the local Legions on the next Remembrance Day. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DJ88
01-22-2002, 02:57 AM
Marc,

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quoteI herebye dub thee sir reefgeek!

Thanks.. images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I think.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif HEE HEE

Victor,

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Congrats Darren !
Say, can the Navy call you in if there are severe emergencies or are there no strings attached ?
<hr></blockquote>
Thanks! images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Nope. Medical release. I am exempt from the two year period after release where call back is possible. I had actually concidered going back voluntarily when this whole Sept 11 thing happened to let a land posted tech go to a ship. Tehn I had an apppointment with my Dr. I was told me the military was not going to pay to fix my back. They didn't have the money. All they were waiting for was my release date now. So they don't have to worry about me anymore.

So I am happy.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif That I am out and they can't call me back.

Titus,

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quoteDid you get your retirement card? Maybe I'll see you in the local Legions on the next Remembrance Day.

Should be getting it soon. I have all my Vetrans Affairs cards. I am a Vet after all!!!!!! images/smiles/icon_smile.gif hee hee

DJ88
01-22-2002, 04:46 AM
I AM OUT OF THE NAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the first day after my retirement leave finished! I am a civilian!!!!!!!!!!!!

About freaking time I say..

Just had to share..