PDA

View Full Version : Online Store

titus
01-12-2002, 04:17 AM
Hello,

The online store has been uploaded. However, not all of the pages have been created yet and only the Neptune Systems products are available. So go ahead to check it out. If you do need to make a purchase, send e-mail to sales@canreef.com and we'll go from there.

Troy F
01-12-2002, 12:44 PM
Hi Titus, is there any information on the Neptune controlers or should we look elsewhere for particulars?

Aquattro
01-12-2002, 12:47 PM
Troy, follow the link for Neptune controllers on the store page and each product listed has a link to the product homepage.

StirCrazy
01-12-2002, 01:49 PM
Hey Titus,
in the online store ar e the prices Cnd or US? and about the "pH/ORP Meter + Standard ORP Probe" what do you want to monitor ORP for? and would this unit be good to have to check PH also. or do you need to buy a different probe for PH? and if so how much would it be for both probes?

Steve

[ 12 January 2002: Message edited by: StirCrazy ]

Troy F
01-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Thnx Brad. I didn't scroll over.

titus
01-12-2002, 05:28 PM
Hello,

All prices, regardless of what it is, is in USD. This allows easy, secure transaction via PayPal. I save the credit card processing fees, so you save the money too. images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quoteand about the "pH/ORP Meter + Standard ORP Probe" what do you want to monitor ORP for? and would this unit be good to have to check PH also. or do you need to buy a different probe for PH? and if so how much would it be for both probes?
You monitor ORP for many different reasons. Usually it's an indication of your tank's current condition, as compared to other times. For example, ORP is raised by dissolved oxygen, good skimming, good gas exchange, and photosynthesis. Typical values can be between 200mV and 500mV.
However, there's no one specific value that it should be at. Rather, it gives you an idea of the "current" condition of your tank. For example, if your ORP value is dropping past a point, maybe it's time to go clean out your skimmer.
Other uses of a ORP is when you use it with ozone. However, we don't really need to use ozone and it can be dangerous.
Because a single unit can measure both pH and ORP, I think it's good. I believe the METER1ORPS include both probes but let me check with Neptune Systems to confirm.

StirCrazy
01-12-2002, 06:01 PM
ok cool, also how long does itt take you to get thease in? lets say if I send you a money order (as I won't do paypal).

Steve

titus
01-12-2002, 07:15 PM
Hello,

About one week. And oh btw, I'm waiting to hear from them about whether it comes with both pH and ORP. I'm quite certain it is but let me get back to you on that first.

[ 12 January 2002: Message edited by: Titus ]

titus
01-14-2002, 08:39 PM
Hello,

Neptune Systems' pH/ORP meter is not available. For those interested, the METER1ORPS only includes the ORP probe. The pH probe is extra.