PDA

View Full Version : WTB : BTA/BTA Clone

OCDP
11-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Well it's that time again.. I have some free space in my reef for a new BTA for my clowns. Poor buggers are sleeping on (yes on..) my Seio powerhead. Need to get them a home again... if anyone in the calgary area has a fairly small BTA clone (prefer, green, or rose... but wont be too picky) I would love to pick one up ASAP. I fear with them being so close to the surface of the water (top fins sticking out of water most of the time) that if something startles them one might jump out..

Please let me know! My clowns will be forever grateful :razz:

Scott

SJSobczyk
11-25-2005, 09:05 PM
Bet you wish you didnt sell yours now? :eek:

Well if it makes you any happier one of my clowns took to it right away, and kicks the other one around when it comes close.

So i was seeing if maybe i could jump on your thread and maybe pick up something similar for my other clown!

Steve

OCDP
11-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh no the reason I sold my big RBTA is because it was way too big and there was not enough space for it. I have gotten rid of some live rock and made arrangements with the rock so there is room for a BTA now. I don't want one near that size haha...

It is likely that it is your female clown that has taken to the RBTA, and kicking out the male. Give it time, he'll try to sneak in , and eventually she'll let him in. Was the same for mine :biggrin:

SJSobczyk
11-25-2005, 09:28 PM
I think my female clownfish is constantly PMS'ing. Poor male gets stuck sleeping in a crack. Ahh how there life is so similar to mine! :biggrin:

Steve

OCDP
11-26-2005, 04:38 PM
^^^^

OCDP
11-28-2005, 02:33 PM
Bought one..