PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to James for a Great ReefBC Meeting

christyf5
11-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Awesome meeting, I just got home and boy am I pooped. It was great seeing everyone and of course new fraggies!!! I practiced restraint and got the lid closed on my cooler this time! :razz:

Thanks to Ivy and John for transportation and fishy fun :mrgreen:

Big thanks to James and the behind the scenes crew that got this off the ground. I can't wait for the next one! :cool:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
11-20-2005, 08:42 AM
Yes, this was a great idea & a super event. All the hard work that James, Wendell, John, Ivy & the rest of the crew put in paid off. Great turnout (approximately 50 reefers/addicts showed up), the food was good & plentiful & the speakers, while a little too long time-wise, were interesting & well worth listening to.

Again, thanks from the local reefers to all of you who put on a great event. See everyonel (& more) at the March one. :biggrin:

Anthony

mr_alberta
11-20-2005, 02:50 PM
It was nice meeting a lot of you at the meet (Christy, Anthony, Vic, Dano, Jesse, Bill)! Special thanks to Chin for driving me around and letting me into his beautiful home and showing me his amazing reef!

Xtasia
11-21-2005, 12:49 AM
Thanks for a great time! You really pulled it off Buddy... I can't wait to hear about Ming's trip to Japan! I bet they had crazy corals...

Thanks for all the goodies! But Jason and Morgan.. all your blu zoos are belong to me hahha! :mrgreen:

- Ivy

inspector
11-21-2005, 02:20 AM
Big thanks to james and everyone that helped(also lucky Matt haha)Thanks to the people who donated the prizes for raffle ,i had a great time.

Paul

Veng68
11-21-2005, 03:01 AM
Thanks James & the reefbc crew for this event.

I hope more great nights are to come in the future :)

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

Petcrazy
11-21-2005, 03:10 AM
Aw it seems like everyone had a lot of fun, it's too bad I couldn't stay.

Maybe I'll catch the next one (hopefully there is one).
Cheers

WWWD
11-21-2005, 05:39 AM
i would really like to stand up and say a great big thanks to james. without his tireless efforts there would be no reefbc. i had a blast, it was a good evening all around! the acans were a nice touch!!!1 :mrgreen:

thanks james and heres to the next one!

props
11-21-2005, 01:56 PM
the acans were a nice touch!!!1 :mrgreen:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that was way too funny dude

Mike Olson
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
Thank you James for a great time...sorry I couldnt speak :sad: Look forward to the next one! It was awesome to meet sooo many people with the same interest in reefkeeping. There were so many people running around to pull it off and make the event what it was...Wendel,Marcel.Ivy,John et al! THANK YOU